★ john and min's prank ★

Most of the residents were busy getting on with the day or doing some work, but Johnny was lively and ready to start something within the village. This is why he decided to startle Min by suddenly grabbing her arm and yanking her into a quiet isolated room.

"Uncle John are you high?" scolded Min before quietening down as she saw him put his finger on his lip. She whispered, "what do you want?"

"I'm bored. So, I had an idea for a prank!" he said before clapping his hands like a little kid. Min slowly nodded her head, indicating for him to continue. "So, I thought that we could pretend that your best friend likes me and we elaborate on that."

"But you're married-?"

"I've already told Ten and he agreed."

Min blinked a few times before looking at him. "Dude, are you high? It's not even believable that my BFF who's a minor like me could have a crush on you. And how did you find out about her? Only papa and dad know."

"It's in the system," replied Johnny with a shrug. "And no one knows she's your age as well. You get along with everyone so it's believable in everyone's dumb brain that you have a best friend who's older than you. Just pretend she's twenty, please Min?" he pleaded with a pout.

The girl was baffled at his behaviour, but the idea seemed fun, and there wasn't much going on, so why not? "Sure!"

.

.

.

.

.

The young girl walked into the garden, pulling her large cardigan closer to her. She positioned herself at the centre benches as she greeted a few of her friends before she spotted Johnny frantically waving at her from behind a thick tree. She gave a small ok sign to signal to him that the show could start. Johnny walked into the garden casually before walking over and greeting Min like a normal person. Nina, Ten, Cess and Shotaro were standing nearby as they spoke together, but they were close enough to hear what was happening between Johnny and Min. Ten was the one who dragged them there since he was part of the plan.

"Min I need to tell you something," Johnny started. "I like your friend."

The four who were eavesdropping were surprised. "Who's Min's friend?" asked Nina, earning a shrug from the rest. "Wait, Ten-"

Ten panicked and quickly hushed up Nina. "Shh let me listen first."

"I- since when?" Min asked in a curious voice. "And how long have you liked her?"

"Remember when you first introduced me to her a while back?" he said, his voice hinting he didn't know how to respond to that question. Min took the hint and continued, going along with the prank with her flawless acting.

"I mean, if you like her then, I guess you should ask her out," she responded with a nonchalant shrug. "She's talked about you before."

"Wait really?"

"Johnny likes someone? Ain't the man married?" asked Shotaro.