I finished getting dressed and i did my makeup and i decided that i would change my wig and put on a black straight long wig with bangs. The outfit i was wearing was a plaid white and pink mini skirt with a top to match it, i put on black thigh highs and to finish it off i put on black cat ears.

Outfit

I looked in the mirror and i smirked to myself i sprayed some perfume and left the bedroom

So my plan was to act like I'm cleaning. I went downstairs and saw that Romello was no longer in the kitchen which was great so i started cleaning the kitchen first. I left the kitchen and i could hear the TV on in the living room so i guessed that he was in there. Right time to put this plan in motion.

I took the duster and went into the living room and i was right he was in there. He didn't see me at first but when i started tidying stuff he started to notice me he looked at me and he smirked at me and i smiled at him and got back to tidying. I then moved infront of the TV and started dusting it "You look nice, what this for?" He asks getting up.

"Oh nothing." i replied back innocently he walked up behind me and he was about to touch my skirt but i moved his hand away, he looked up at me confused "No touching." i said simply.

"Huh?" He said looking confused and he tried to touch me again but i pushed him back "I said no touching, you can look but you can't touch." i say smirking. "That's insane, of course i can touch you and you won't stop me." he said "Well clearly i can, now go back and sit back down and let me do my cleaning." i say pushing him back onto the couch.

He grumbled something under his breath "What was that?" I asked looking back at him "Nothing." he grumbled "That's what i thought." i said with some attitude in my voice and he glared at me but i ignored him and went back to dusting the TV and putting the objects on top of it in order.

I moved away from the TV and walked to the small table that was infront of him and took some of the plates and rubbish off of the table i stood back up and Romello looked up at me and he sighed when i walked out of the living room.

After washing those plates I came back out of the kitchen and walked back into the living room i picked up the duster and i made sure to do it slowly and seductively infront of him and stood back up slowly and walked to the table. I stood infront of it and bent down to dust it while keeping eye contact with him i licked my lip and bit it and i heard him groan.

I stood up and walked over to him and bent over infront of him and started dusting the table even more i made sure to bend as much so that the skirt rode up and have my ass out i heard Romello audibly groan i heard some movements behind me and i knew he was about to grab me and i quickly moved.

"Ebony." he warns "Romello." i say back "Rome if you want me to let you touch me then you have to beg." i say simply and he huffs.

"Yeah right i ain't doing that." he says "Aight then suit yourself." i say shrugging and i decide to take this further i get onto the floor and i reached my hands under the table to also dust of the bottom of the table, i made sure to arch my back and because i wasn't wearing any underwear he could definitely see my pussy all up in his face.

I heard him huff in frustration "Angel please." he says but it didn't satisfy me i wanted him to say it "What Romello?" I ask teasingly. "Angel please let me touch you." he whines and a smile appears on my face. I decide to tease him even more and deny him i move out the way i moved to the couch next to the one he was sitting on and i got down and arched my back and from that angle he could see the side of my ass as i picked up some rubbish that was near it.

Romello

I was getting sick and tired of her teasing she really had her whole ass out in the open and had the nerve to tell me i can't touch her "Ebony please can i touch you?" I asked again whining she stood up and looked at me and walked over to me and stood infront of me "Romello no, you need to control yourself." she says smirking.

Is she insane? "How can i fucking control myself when you fucking look like that?" I say growling and she tuts "Tut, tut those aren't very nice words Romello and for that you're now going to wait even longer." she says smiling.

At this rate i just wanted to pick her up and put her over my knee and spank her ass until it's fucking red because my patience was wearing thin.

She went back down onto the floor and went down back to cleaning.

I lean forward on the couch and reached down and quickly placed my hands on her waist before she could move "You're going to regret this." i say growling into her ear nipping the side of it with my teeth just then the fucking door opens and i hear his footsteps enter the house, oh for fucks sakes are you fucking kidding me?

He walks into the living room "Hey guys- what the fuck?" He says.

Oop things are about to get spicy👀
Double update today because I'm nice😌