"Oh,look Noelle!"Without looking I can definitely tell that it was Asta as we turned around and saw him with Noelle.

"Hello Yuno,(Y/n) and glasses guy."Asta greeted as I waved to him and to Noelle as Klaus gets upset by the nickname that Asta gives him.

"It's Klaus or sir Klaus for you!"He lectures as Asta didn't care about it.

"Oh,hello there Mimosa."He greeted as Mimosa suddenly went to my back embarrass as Asta raise his brow confused as I chuckled out and slowly pat Mimosa's head.

"Don't be shy Mimosa."I mumble out to her as she gets more shy.

Before I could talk more with Asta the two drags me a bit distant from them as they started to argue about Asta as I can tell that they both were interested towards Asta and they started screaming like they were having headaches as I only laugh at their behavior for Asta.

'Looks like you catch a two lovely ladies in one move,Asta..Good luck.'

The sixth of us continue our way on heading to the nearest entrance to the castle as when Father's figure shows up in front as we kneel down on giving respect to him as the Wizard Emperor except for Yuno and Asta whom might not met neither recognize him as the Wizard Emperor.

"W-What are you two doing? Give respect to him!"Klaus said as the two exchange glances as I face palm and decided to speak up.

"The man in front you is no other my father and the most powerful sorcerer in the entire Clover Kingdom.Wizard Emperor Julius Novachrono,himself."I introduce as the two was star struck.

"Well,that was quite surprising for introduction and sweet of you dear telling me I am also your Father! I am truly--"I cut him off.

"Did you finish your paper works?"I asked as he let out a low chuckle.

"Your Father sure does."He said with a smile as I sighted in relief that he didn't just ditch Marx for the paper works.

Father then offers as to go further more inside the castle as we stood on an area where no sunlight could hit into our heads as I could sense Asta were eager to say something to my father so as Yuno as he senses it and asked the two.

"Sir,we would like to ask.."Both of them said as he raise his brow.

"How did you became the Wizard Emperor?"By the two's same question and energy Father suddenly lets out a low chuckle and smiles at them.

"O-Oi! D-Don't you really know who's this man in front of you? It's not nice to speak--"Klaus was cut off by Father.

"Klaus,it's alright..The only way to become the Wizard Emperor someday is to earn more merits..Keep having more of them and you'll become one."He said.

"W-What's a merit?"Asta suddenly asked bluntly.

"Merits are rewards,result worth to become one and deserves to be the next Wizard Emperor,but first all I can also advice is to high up your ranks."I said as the two's eyes sparkles eyes once again.

"It also means just like the Magic Knight Entrance Exam before you need to surpass 10 Captains that would also include (Y/n)."Klaus said while adjusting his glasses.

"A-Amazing! I can't wait to be on your level and fight along your side (Y/n)!"Asta happily said as I nod my head.

"Surpassing (Y/n) also,then I'll gladly do it."Yuno said as we caught off on guard.

"Y-Yuno? Are you really going to surpass (Y/n)?"Mimosa and Klaus asked together as Yuno nods his head and offers me a handshake as I gladly took it as we shake.

"Then,I'm waiting for that time to come and let's have some spar next time."I said with a smile as he nods in agreement.

~~~

*CLICK*

Unexpectedly Father let us in and witness the Honor awardee for the other Magic Knights from different squads as their gazes went towards us as I could feel tension from their gazes towards as I step aside and lean to the corner of the room and wait for the Honor awardee to finish.

"I'm sorry,but I have to attend this short important notice I hope all of you inside here will get along."Father Julius suddenly announce as he left us all behind inside this hall full of foods and different squads as I started to be anxious.

'F-Father why??!'

"What are commoners doing here?"

"And why Captain (Y/n) is with the others than with the Golden Dawn's squad?"

"This is a bad sight for me."

'And here they go with those harsh words.'

Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand Magic Knight}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें