Standard Education

I reread this many times. Not just this chapter, I mean the whole journal. And, what I've realized, is that I never have a plot. I can never stick to a plan, I always get sidetracked. But I think that's what's so important in this. I can read the story and realize what I truly care about, what I always come back to in every chapter. "I can find myself in these pages, whether I'm the character or not." Anywhoooo...

Okay, okay, okay. First, let me start off with a rant, like I normally do.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DIP SHIT ABOUT FIFTY TWO GOD DAMNED LINES MAN IF I WANT TO WRITE MORE THAN I'LL WRITE MORE BUT SINCE YOU GAVE ME SUCH A FUCKING DUMBASS PROMPT TO WRITE ABOUT THEN OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T WRITE MORE THEN FIFTY TWO LINES I BARELY EVEN GOT PAST FOURTY BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING EIGHTH GRADE PROMPTS ARE FAR TOO SIMPLE FOR MY MIND JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I MEAN S E R I O U S L Y  I COULD WRITE SO MUCH MORE IF YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING CHALLENGE

WHO JUST SAYS "what are your thoughts on sports' players getting a lot of money" TO A FUCKIF AKEHEKDHEJWCAJHEUE I AM SO ANGRY I CANNOT HANDLE THIS

WHY THE HELL DO I CARE ABOUT BASKETBALL PLAYERS GETTING A LOT OF MONEY

I CARE ABOUT HOMOPHOBICS KILLING LGBT+ PEOPLE IN THE STREETS

I CARE ABOUT HOW THERE'S TWO GIANT ASS MASSES OF FUCKING FILTH OUT IN THE PACIFIC THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT EXCEPT MAYBE TEN PEOPLE

I CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST DYING BECAUSE OF THIS GOD DAMNED "WAR ON TERROR" SHIT

I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SPORTS PLAYERS' SALARIES

EXCUSE YOU I HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO THAN THAT

Okay, on to business.

Standard education is shit. I mean, seriously? You're going to take two hundred children out of 1 million in America, and say, "Oh, so this is how a child's mind works! We're going to do this!"

And then, when kids start asking questions, you just tell them to sit down and shut up. You drill it into their heads that as long as they have good grades, everything will be just fine. Just... peachy. Well, that's where you're wrong.

We're starting to wake up. We're starting to realize how fucked up the system is.

You tell us that we're cowards, saying that our parents could live through it but we can't.

Ha ha, bitch.

Listen close, we're not cowards. Our parents were. You're afraid of what we can do. We're the generation that might just save the future generations' asses. Because we've decided that grades aren't as important as you say they are, that we're finally noticing what the adults running this god damned country are doing, how screwed our generation is because of your generation's choices.

You all chose to go to war with Vietnam, you chose to start this dumbass "War on Terror" that's only provoking more terror on the Middle Eastern women and children, you decided to follow blindly in the steps of your anscestors, wreaking havoc and chaos wherever you went, going to war with your own species, destroying the world. You're the ones who decided to do what you were told was right, instead of seeing for yourself what was right and what was wrong. You told us what your anscestors told you, that the human race is on top, and we want to keep it that way.

You've always had your way, but now, the children and teenagers have it. We're slowly getting what we want, little by little. And you're afraid. You don't want us to see what's right and wrong, you're afraid you made the wrong choice. You're afraid we might punish you.

But, don't you see? If we know what's right and wrong, then whatever decision we make, it'll be the right one, yeah? And if its not, then... well, I'd watch your back if I were you.

Haha fuck you

Bleepbloopurababe

Bye