Harry threw himself into a chair beside Ron his high spirits already gone. Hermione who seems to read his mind said "Harry I'm sure you'll be able to go next time. They're bound to catch Black soon." "Black's not fool enough to try anything in Hogsmeade" said Ron. "Ask McGonagall if you can go this time Harry. Next one might not be for ages—" "Ron!" Said Hermione "Harry's supposed to stay at school" "Oh come on Hermione, he can't be the only one to be there in school. Ask McGonagall Harry" said Ron. "Yeah I think I will"  said Harry making up his mind.

Before Hermione try to argue Crookshanks interrupted her. Harry really wanted to go to bed, but he didn't completed his chart. "You can copy mine" said Ron. "No I'll ask Percy. He said he'd help me with my astronomy homework. He got O afterall" said Harry shaking his head. "Really!" Asked Hermione shocked. Harry said nodding "Don't you know. He took all OWLs and all of them are O's". "Really. Then i have many questions for Percy" said Hermione. By the look in Hermione's eyes, Harry really pitied Percy now.

Crookshanks attacked Scabbers resulted in quarrel between Ron and Hermione.

Percy Pov:

Percy was at dinner one evening when he saw golden trio. Harry seems to be quite gloomy while both Hermione and Ron are glaring at each other. Percy was pretty sure they'll end up together. And they fought like cats and dogs. Even he and Annabeth weren't that bad. Percy can feel Grover amusement at that dialogue. Percy didn't know what happened but since he became a Metamorphmagus his link with Grover become stronger. So much stronger that they can hear each other's thoughts if they want to. Grover suggested it may be because being a Metamorphmagus he became even close to nature and since Grover is lord of wild their link now taking magical energy from both sides making it stronger.

But whatever happened it helped Percy with panic attacks. Grover would project their best moments whenever he got a panic attack. Along with Hogwarts soothing magic Percy can sit through students discussion about his adventures without getting a panic attack.

Percy asked "What happened. Why are looking glum Harry?" "I can't go to Hogsmeade. You know about my muggle relatives, they didn't signed the form and McGonagall isn't allowing me to go without it" said Harry dejectedly. "Don't worry Harry. It wasn't that bad. You can always enjoy the feast. I heard Hogwarts Halloween feast was rather grand". "Yeah. Great" said Harry gloomily. "Don't worry Harry. We can always sneak out like we did at leaky cauldron" Percy wishpered. "But Dementors can't be fooled with invisibility cloak" said Harry dejectedly. "Who said we'll go through main door" said Percy winking at him and left leaving hopeful Harry.

/ Line break /

On the day of Halloween Percy wake up early and got ready. He was wearing a blue hoodie with black jeans and left his hair freely. The girls, meaning Cho, Angelina, Alicia, Katie and Bella decided since it is his first Hogsmeade they have to show him. Thankfully Penelope is on a date with Percy Weasley otherwise she too would join remaining girls.

Percy said he'll meet them at Hogsmeade to the girls. Later Percy looked for Harry so he could take him to Hogsmeade. But a second year Gryffindor kid said that Harry went to library. Percy shrugged and went to DADA corridor where the one eyed witch statue was there. He met Remus on the way and said "Hi Remus. Just going to Hogsmeade. By the way be careful with the naughty Grindylow." He missed Remus shocked face.

Harry Pov:

Harry said goodbye to his friends who are going to Hogsmeade. He waited for Percy and when he saw the boys who are with Percy went away, he decided Percy already gone. Harry went to Gryffindor tower but quickly got out since he didn't want to spend his time answering questions to overexcited Colin.