Disclaimer

Thank you for choosing to read my story! I don't want anyone who reads this story to be surprised by what's in it. I will not give specifics but please don't be surprised when you read the story.

This story will be a dark story. There will be light moments but it is still a dark story. The two male leads will do whatever it takes to manipulate the female lead. They want her to be dependent on them completely.

This story will contain the following:

*Bdsm

*Ddlg

*Pet Play

*Manipulation

*Spanking

*Various types of sex acts

*Violence

*Age Gap

The story will contain many other things that I can't name off the top of my head.

I will post trigger warnings in chapters that needs them. If I miss anything please let me know and I will fix it right away.

This is my first story I have ever written. I am open to constructive criticism but please no hate comments. Those will be deleted.

Some of the manipulation tactics might seem familiar if you read A trip to Remember written by @BLABLAFRECKENLOVER. This story was inspired by that story. I did get permission from the author to use these tactics. If you love manipulation stories I strongly recommend A trip to Remember.

I need to do a special Thanks to @Hyspanic_terrorist. She has helped me with writing this story. If it wasn't for her helping me organize my thoughts and figure out what exactly to write I wouldn't have even started this story. I would strongly recommend reading her story Our Little Vixen. It is a great story about four roommates who are all in a relationship together. The main female lead is a very innocent while the three male leads are not. Its a great story!

The first three chapters is simply introducing the characters. Richards is the shortest because he has no connection to Kevin or Sarah until adulthood. I will add more to his past in flashbacks as they become important.

The relationship between the two male leads and the female lead is a very toxic one. You never want to be in a relationship like theirs will be. Yes there will be moments and times where it will seem like a great relationship. In the end though it is a very toxic relationship where the male leads will do whatever it takes to get the female lead. Even breaking laws.

I hope you enjoy the story!