'Nothing there except for some simps.'

I am currently at the pants section, as I was grabbing the chinos, Ichihashi just push me. Good thing nothing fall off. If it did, I will definitely have a blood bath.

I just at her with a killing intent. Causing everyone to flinch.

'Maybe that's to much,I should stop now. Don't Wanna get kicked out or something.'

I decided to stop and continuing my shopping. They just looked at me shocked, no one dare to say anything, but Hirata decided to broken the ice.

"Sorry about that Ryuvolt-kun." Say Hirata apologetically.

"If so, you would have stop them the moment the girl start speaking." I rebutted while picking the jeans.

Hirata just look at the ground in shame after hearing that.

Mii-chan after hearing that started a conversation with me.

"Um... Ryuvolt-kun you seems to have a great senses of fashion." She say while looking at the clothes I pick.

"Not really, I'm just average."

I spoke while walking to grab my fedora. I pick a black one and a brown one.

'They actually look nice. As always I do love fedora.'

I look at them and decided to speak up. Probably a bad idea, but my gut feeling is telling me that I won't regret
"So, are you guys going to buy anything or just looking at me picking my stuff

After hearing that, Hirata decided to speak again.

"Well we are going to, but to be honest I'm quite curious about what you're going to buy."

"Yeah, I bet you just buying worthless stuff." Karuizawa say clinging to Hirata. After she say that the girls nod.

I just looked at them as if they're something weird.

To be honest, all of us are weird.'

I just sighed and went to the shoes section.

'To be honest, I didn't know why they put all of it together. But who cares.'

This shop sell a lot of different brand. Not only that, it got all the clothing from men to women. From shirt to underwear. And many more.

I try a Nike sneakers and it quite comfortable.

I looked at my classmates and they just looked at me, since this is a shoes section,some girls went to pick nice shoe. I just sighed at their behavior.

"By the way, I haven't know all of your name yet."

'That's true, technically, I only knew Hirata and Kushida.'

"Hah! Why should we tell you our name? Are you stupid?"

"Yeah that's ri-"

"Then I will just call you guys bitch." I cut them off

After hearing that Hirata decided to introduce them not wanting a fight to started. I just nodded while thinking wether I should buy a black or white shoe.

"By the way Hirata, you are really close to Karuizawa. Did something happen?" I decided to ask them.

They look at each other. Before Hirata start speaking.

"Yes, we are actually dating."

(A/N: I decided to make them couple right away.)

"Take that, guy like you will never be in-"