All of their mouths drop open then they all ask the same question. When do they get to meet her. What the hell makes them they get that privilege? Mr.B asks exactly what I was thinking, but in a much nicer tone.

"You said that if we helped, whenever she was found we got to meet her." Raven says in a cocky tone and we all go silent. "We should tonight." He says and the res of their team nods in response.

Ah shit. I didn't remember that until now. But once again they are right and everybody on my team knows it. "We can call and ask if she is up to extra company tonight but she has a different situation and it might not be possible. It is up to her. I wont push her into it." Mr.B says in a no nonsense tone and Axel immediately agrees while the others heads perk up at the mention of a different situation.

"Call her now." Raven demands as Corey shoots him a look.

"She's in school." Dr.Green pipes in as Brandon checks his watch.

"All schools are out by now."  Brandon chides and Mr.B is the one who takes out his phone and calls her number, then puts her on speaker.

After a few seconds she picks up and her gorgeous fucking voice flows through the phone. "My.Blackbourne? Is everything okay? Are you all okay?" Her voice has worry in it and I fucking love that she cares about us.

"Ms.Sorenson every thing is perfectly okay. Your on speaker and all of us are here. We were actually wondering something."

"Oh good. What was it?"

"Do you remember when we had said we were looking for you for a long time?" Mr.B asks.

"Of course." She responds instantly and my heart does a weird beating thing.

"Well we didn't do it by ourselves. There were 5 more people who helped us. They found out that we found you and were wondering if the could meet you tonight. Obviously it would be 100 percent your choice and please don't feel inclined to. We could meet at your house if you would like."

She takes a few seconds to think and I wouldn't be completely mad if she said no. "Of course. I am at the store right now and then I would have to pick Cameron up. Is an hour or so okay?"

"Is Lily not with Cameron?" Mr.B asks.

"No at the daycare they are doing a play and Cameron stayed after for rehearsals. Lily is too young so I have her with me."

"We could pick him up if you'd like, on our way over. Dr.Green has a safe car seat in his car because of the hospital."

"Dr.Green is it safe and big enough for Cameron? It can't be too big either because then he wont fit in it and if there is an accident or anything he could get hurt and-" Sang rambles on but is cut of by Dr.Green.

"I promise pookie it is absolutely safe and it is the perfect size for him. He will be completely safe." He tries to ease her.

"Alright I will call them and let them know he is getting picked up by you. Thank you."

"Of course pookie."

"Good bye Ms.Sorenson." Mr.Blackbourne says softly then ends the call after she says it back.

When I look up the Toma team has starstruck gazes just by hearing her voice. I can't imagine when they actually see her.
————————————————————
Sang's POV:
I'm nervous to say the least. What if their friends don't like me? What if I make a fool of myself and embarrass them?

I quickly walk inside the house and put Lily down for a nap, and begin cleaning it from top to bottom. I put all my groceries away, clean the counters, vacuum, sweep and mop all the surfaces I can find. By the time I am done I only have a few minutes till they will be here, so I sit on the couch and write in my song book.

20 minutes later the doorbell rings and my heart picks up. At first I didn't want to say yes. My anxiety has been bad today and I didn't know if it would be good to add to it, but I couldn't say no to Mr.Blackbourne.

I make my way over to the door and open it up. The first person I am greeted with is Kota. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead before he walks inside letting the next person become visible. Luke picks me up and spins me around, giving me a kiss on the cheek  before he walks in the house. All of the boys do something similar. The last person I know is Mr.Blackbourne who doesn't touch me but his eyes and face softens when he sees me, so I send him a big grin and his lips twitch into a break taking small smile. Cameron runs in with him and runs to the kitchen to make himself a snack.

The first person I see who I don't recognize steps up and lifts his head to look at me. "Hello I am- wow. I mean, shit uh I am Axel Toma. It is a pleasure to meet you."  I ignore his odd greeting and quickly take notice of him. He is fit and has beautiful black hair and beautiful eyes.

"Sang Sorenson." I place my hand out for him to shake and when he does I feel the same sparks I felt when I first met the other boys. He sends me a smile and then steps out of the way.

The next man steps up and he is just as good looking as everybody else is. He has glasses and a slight nerd vibe to him but it is in a nice way. "Hi I am Sang." I stick my hand out for him to shake and he does, but just stares at me with his mouth slightly agape. Axel gently pulls him away as the others chuckle and says," This is Corey. Sorry don't mind him." I nod and turn back to see who is in my doorway next.

I am assaulted with the smell off coffee when I turn around, and a man who looks like he could be the definition of it. He has dark brown hair and eyes. His eyes roam my body up and down, analyzing me. I shift nervously and he must see it because he shakes his head and shakes my hand. "Well hello Sang I am Marc Weiland." He says.

I smile at him and he steps aside. The first thing I notice about the next man is his eyes. They are a beautiful blue, but they are also sad. They remind me of my own and I can't help it when I hug him. He tenses for a moment but hugs me back. "Hi I am Brandon. It is very nice to meet you."

"You too. Uh sorry about that-" He cuts me off by waving his hand and telling me not to worry about it.

The last person walks up and I have to look up to see his face. I put my hand out for him to shake but when he looks at me his eyes widen and he pick me up and encases me in his arms. "Raven what are you doing?''Axel asks and Raven answers without setting me down.

"This is the birdie from the cafe that Corey and I saw. She is the one." He says and my mind goes back to yesterday when I sang. I guess that explains why Corey looked at me weird.

"Put her down." North growls and Raven reluctantly does.

"Little Birdie I am Raven." He states with a slight Russian accent, then his eyebrows furrow in thought. "Are you not shocked by the large size of me?" He asks gesturing to his body and as my cheeks heat up I hear chuckles from the background.

"You'll have to excuse him. He isn't very fluent in english and sometimes doesn't realize what he is saying. He meant are you not shocked by his height." Corey steps in and I smile at him.

"What language do you speak best?" I ask Raven and he smiles down at me.

"Русский котенок. Я хотел бы знать, что нужно, чтобы вы тоже оказались в моей постели. (Russian little kitten. I would love to know what it would take to get you to my bed.)" Raven answers and my cheeks flood with heat and I stutter to respond.

"I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. I speak Russian though so that is good." I tell him and his eyes light up with mischief and...pride?

"None of you told me she could speak Russian?" Raven asks and Luke shrugs.

"We didn't know." Dr.Green states and Ravens attention comes back to me.

"Do you like fruit cups little kitten?" Raven asks.

As soon as he finishes saying that there is a chorus of 13 voices yelling no at him.
————————————————————
Authors note: Okay so Sang has officially met everybody. In the next chapter you will get the views of the Toma team. I hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to vote.

This chapter was 2274 words.