Prologue

"Leah! Come on, hurry up!!" Cole shouted from the living room.
Leah rolled her eyes as she finished putting her hair in a French braid. "Ugh, shut up, Cole! We still have a bit of time. Plus, Zoey hasn't called saying she's ready."
   "She takes longer to get ready than you. We have to get to the field."
   "It's fine, Cole." Leah said as she walked into the living room, rolling her eyes seeing Cole layed out on her crush with his feet on the seat. "Get you feet off my couch. You're still wearing your shoes."
   Cole rolled his eyes as he took his feet off her couch. "Better?"
  "Yes, you already know you can't do that with your shoes on."
   "Calm down. But if would be a different story if I was Ezekiel Elliott, huh?"
   Leah felt her face heat up. "Ah, shut up. But you sure as hell would be with one of the cheerleaders, huh?"
   Cole rolled his eyes as he phone began to buzz. He took it out of his pocket and saw it was Steve calling him.
   "It's Steve."
   "Then answer it."
   Cole pressed the answer button and brought the phone to his ear. "Hello? . . . Okay . . . Okay . . . I'll let her know . . . No! I won't tell her that! Are you stupid or are you stupid?! . . . I know I need to . . . Yeah, yeah, whatever. We'll be right there, bye!" Cole then hung up the phone. "He's waiting for us in front of your place, then we're going to drive down the street for your sister."
   "Okay. What were you and Steve going back and fourth about anyways? Wait?! Is it about the mystery girl you like?!"
   Coles face began to turn red. "N—No! It's not about her"
    "You said that too quick and too defensively."
    "Shut up. Come on, Steve is going to be mad at us if we take any longer."
   "Okay. How do I look? Comfortable enough for the video?"
   Cole looked at Leahs outfit. Her yoga pants and her practice jersey from when she played softball. He smiled softly at her.
   "You don't look comfortable. You look homeless."
   "Oh, no. Don't say I look homeless. You look homeless with your sweats and you shirt than has holes in it."
   Cole rolled his eyes with a playful glare. "You are so rude. And to think I have a surprise waiting at the field for you."
   "What?! You do?! Cole! What is it?!"
   "You're just going to have to wait to see it for yourself."
   "You know how I feel about these kind of things!"
   "Exactly. Now, come on before Steve gets angry."
   "Whatever you say, man."
   Leah and Cole left her house. She locked the the door then got in Steve's car, her sliding in the back seat and Cole going to the passenger side.
"Took you two long enough. We're you two making out?" Steve asked with a smirk and wiggling his brows.
Coles cheeks dusted red.
Leah gaged. "Ugh! Ew! The hell?! We're just friends!"
"Y—Yeah! We're only friends!"
"Leah, you were super defensive about that. Why?" Steve said.
"Shut up, here comes Zoey." Leah said as she rolled her eyes.
"What's up, losers?" Zoey said as she sat next to Leah.
"The sky." Steve said.
"Well, the ceiling of the car, but nice try, Coulson." Leah said.
"Oooooooo, Mazarez told you!" Cole said.
"Shut it, Barnes." Leah said rolling her eyes.
"Okay, but we need to do the intro right here."
"Why?"
"The surprise is why. And it's also a surprise for Zoey as well."
"I hate surprises!" Zoey exclaimed.
Steve began to set up the camera on the dash board of the car and motioned for Zoey and Leah to get in the frame. They did so as they both began to think of what the surprise could be. Steve began to record on the camera and clapped his hands and rubbed them excitedly.
"What's up, guys?! It's ya boy, Stevie!" Steve smiled.
"And ya other boy, Cole! And we're here with the lovely Mazarez sisters, Leah and Zoey." Cole smiled.
"They forced us! They're holding us up at gun point! Don't believe them!" Leah joked.
"No! Shut up, Leah!"
Leah gasped and playfully smacked him. "Douche."
"Anyways! For today's video we are playing flag football!" Steve said. "Now, I know, 'Steve, Cole, that's not interesting. Why should we even continue watching?' Well, there's a surprise for these to lovely ladies, waiting for them at the field we are to be playing at."
"And they know we hate surprises." Zoey chimed.
"They do. So, while we're right here, you two are to wear blind folds." Steve said as he took a sleeping mask out of his pocket then strapped it to Leahs face.
"Ow! You freaking jerk, that hurt!" Leah pouted.
"Sorry. Didn't mean to do that."
   "Yeah freaking right."
   "Just put the masks on."
   "These aren't really masks but sure." Leah muttered as she rolled her eyes and her and Zoey began to put their masks on. "Oh, no! We have a problem!"
   "What?" Cole asked.
   "Whenever I blink I can't see!"
   "What?!" Cole blinked. "Oh, my god, me too!"
   "Are you stupid, Cole?!"
   "It's natural for someone not to see, why did I fall for that?!" he laughed.
   "I'm surrounded by idiots." Steve said.
   "You know what, let's just drive." Leah said.
   "Can I finish the intro?! Gosh, woman!"
   Leah smacked him in the back of the head. "Don't give me attitude!"
   "Okay! Anyways, as I said before, they have a surprise. But the loser has to do a dare that the other team has to give them. The winners win 1,000 dollars each. But, if they take your flag, the person got it taken has to get hit with a sling shot, which will be holding an egg."
   "Hold on a fucking minute! I'm not getting hit with an egg!" Zoey said.
   "Me too! This wasn't in the video description!" Leah exclaimed.
   "Then don't get your flags pulled." Steve shrugged with a smirk.
   "I will smack the smirk I know is on your face."
   "Anyways, yeah, that's what's going to happen. So, let's get going to the field."
   "Oh, I am so not mentally prepared for this!"
   Cole let out a little chuckle while Steve rolled his eyes. After thirty minutes and tons of complaining coming from both Zoey and Leah, they were at the stadium.
   "Okay, we are going to help you two out of the car, real fast." Cole said as he got out of the car then began to help Leah.
   Steve went to the other side and began to help Zoey out. They took them to the center of the field they were at.
   "Okay, you two stay right here, we'll be right back, we need to get the other cameras."
   "Oh, okay! 'You two stay right here! We'll go and get the other things—' Mother trucker, those freaking jerks probably left us in the middle of nowhere for all we know!" Leah said.
   "Calm down! They didn't leave us, I can still hear those idiots at the car." Zoey said.
   "Do you not hear the other cars and other voices with them?!"
   "We're probably at a park."
   "I'm not hearing any children."
   "What if they're planning to murder us?!"
   "No they're—"
   "Ahhhhhhh!" the boys yelled as they shook the girls.
   The girls screamed as their bodies shook. The boys began to bust out laughing.
   "You fucking fuck heads! What the fuck?!" Leah yelled.
   "You fuckers are so fucking lucky we can't fucking see you!" Zoey yelled.
   "Okay, okay, sorry." they said as they tried to stop laughing.
   "You guys are dead."
   "Take off the blindfolds."
   The girls rolled their eyes as they took off their masks. But they gasped as they took in their surroundings.
   "We're at the Cowboys stadium?!" they gasped with big smiles. "How did you two do this?!"
   "That's not all. I want you girls to turn around in three, two, one." Steve said with a big excited smile.
   They turned around and gasped as they grabbed each other's arms.
   "Hi!" Dak smiled.
   "Hey!" Zeke smiled.
   "Oh, my god, it's Zeke and Dak!" the girls silently gasped.

(Okay, this is my first story being posted on this account. It's been a while since I made a story and I hope you like! #CowboysNation! Expect the other chapters to be longer.)