Chapter 31

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD TO POST AFTER SUCH A HORRIBLE DAY AT SCHOOL, BUT I'M DUTY BOUND TO DO SO. UNFORTUNATELY, I'M POSTING ONLY ONE CHAPTER TODAY. THE NEXT THREE (PARTS OF CHAPTER 32) WILL BE POSTED ONLY ON THE FOURTEENTH (VALENTINE'S DAY, BY THE WAY) SO TILL THEN, KEEP READING. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE!!!:):):):)

           PLUS, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO PIGGYDIDDY BECAUSE SHE DID MOST OF THE WORK!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, DUDE!!!!!

THURSDAY, THE 27TH OF AUGUST

Good morning Lola! I really don't know what to expect from school today! What with Julie being absent and all! I hope the Dan Man doesn't get back into action now that Julie's missing out. I'm really freaked out about facing Dan one on one for the first time after the BIG FIGHT!!

I'm back from school right now Lola! Today, though I had all those doubts about the day, it was MUCH better than I had expected. In fact, it was pretty AWESOME!!

Today, during the first period (Geography, of course! The worst ever period we've ever had!!) Lava rock introduced a new student to our class. We seem to be having a lot of these nowadays, but two months late? Seriously??!!

Lava rock was like,

"This is Jordan Chevonne from Britain; treat him as your friend."

The guy she was pointing to was pretty cute. He had jet black hair and brown eyes. Weird combination, but on him, it looked super cute!

Rosalie must have noticed this too, because I saw her kicking the poor girl who was sitting next to her (who happened to be Margaret, so my pity went slightly down!) off the bench and look up expectantly at Jordan.

Seriously Lola, I do not understand why it's a big deal to make a guy sit beside you, even if he was so good looking!

But Lola, Jordan did not sit beside her and I really enjoyed seeing the diminished expression on her ugly face.

The BIGGER surprise came after that, though! I saw the new dude walk straight towards me and he asked me if he could sit beside me (in Julie's seat, that is.)

I was pretty surprised at this question, because seriously Lola, which guy in his right mind would want to sit next to me??? I blushed red to the roots of my hair and pondered my reply.

What would you expect me to reply Lola?

Whatever it is, here's what I actually said,

"Well... umm... er... yeah, I guess so!"

I really don't know what made me agree, Lola. Maybe it was that brilliant smile. Or that mesmerizing smile... OK Clara, that's quite enough, get a grip on yourself.

Anyhow, there was an awkward silence after my reply, during which Jordan settled himself comfortably beside me. I was pretty satisfied when I heard Rosalie muttering some curses under her breath anyway!!

It was only after the first period that Jordan finally initiated a conversation with me. Till then, he had been quite sober, but who could blame him, Lava Rock was in her element today!!

I quickly identified a totally cool British accent as soon as he begin to speak. I soon realized that I was staring at his face. He seemed to notice this too, and when he stopped his enquiries about the timetables, he looked at me, a puzzled expression on his face. I quickly covered up by saying,

"Are you really from Britain?"

I know, stupid question, but hey, you know I'm pretty stupid during such uneasy situations, right??