Chapter 25

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE BOOK. I DIDN'T WRITE MUCH FOR SOME TIME, BUT NOW I'M BACK ON TRACK! ALL THANKS TO A SERIOUSLY EPIC DAY AT SCHOOL! ENJOY READING!!!! THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO MADE MY DAY AWESOME!! MY CLASS ROCKS!!:):):):):)

  WEDNESDAY, THE 15TH OF AUGUST:

                       Hey Lola, Let’s pretend you’re asking me what I had for breakfast. Well, I had nothing, except some lemon juice. I so totally want to look bone thin!

   Well, nothing much has happened, except for the fact that my waist size has reduced by half of half of an inch.

    I’m doing sit ups nowadays, every morning, at five. I also jog. I’ve got to go jogging, Lola, so bye!

                  Huh, things are going so damn well for me today!

    When I jogged past Bylane’s Park, I saw Philip over there, sitting on the rusty green bench.

         A ray of sunlight fell on his face, and totally illuminated his dark hair. I could have stared at him all day long, but then- guess who?- the Dan Man turned up. It seriously cured my bad case of drooling.

                  I continued to jog until I saw Mark and Dan walk up to him.

             Dan shook his sweaty golden hair out of his face, and said something to Philip, who hesitated for a second, and then shook his head.

    Dan looked pleased, and pulled Philip up and hugged him. Mark stood watching this, rather confused.

             As if things weren’t bad enough for me, Rosalie came roller skating on the other side of the park.

        She waved brightly to Philip, but Mark waved back. Rosalie looked bemused, and crashed into a tree. Mark went running up to her to help her. Dan looked sickened and left with Philip.

             I left rather quickly after that. Why do Dan and Philip ALWAYS make up after fighting! And it’s okay for Mark and Rosalie to like each other, but why can’t Dan just accept the fact that his best friend’s interested in his arch rival? Like, I’m so alright with Julie talking to the ‘immature pig’, but why won’t he even let Philip stare at me? (Not that he was doing that, but maybe, someday in the future… a girl can hope. Actually Lola, I think he really was checking me out yesterday…)

           Well, today at school, Julie didn’t talk to me. I totally don’t know why. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m not paying much attention to her nowadays (Come on, I’m too busy paying attention to Philip).

          Plus, Dan’s throwing a pool party at his residence the next saturday. I’m the only one not invited. Even Julie’s invited! (Okay, she obviously is!)

          The invitations were really cool. I caught a glimpse of it when he handed it out to Julie. It was a cute shade of blue, and was shaped like a wave. It had two dolphins on the front cover.

           I didn’t see what was inside, because Julie stuffed it inside her bag quickly.

           Rosalie was laughing at me, and stopped when she realized she wasn’t invited.

          I think Mark was a bit irritated because Rosalie wasn’t invited. Philip didn’t seem really bothered that I wasn’t invited.

          During lunch, he walked past me and glanced for a split second at me, as if he was about to say something (Maybe ask me out!). Dan pushed him forward and walked straight past me.

          I was annoyed, and then saw Julie walking away with Dan. I stepped forward and looked at her right in her face.

    She pretended to ignore me, but I kept side-stepping her until she exploded. She shouted ‘Leave me alone, Clarissa Parker! You are such a liar! You are an absolute bitch!’

    I was so shocked that I just stood there gawking at her. Then I saw Dan's face. His lips slowly curved into a sinister smile as he gripped Julie's arm and pulled her away…from me!

      Dan pulled her away, and grinned at me.

        Well, Lola, I am truly ashamed of myself. I was really depressed, so I went to WalMart, spent thirteen dollars on chocolates, and now I’m pigging out on it.

    So much for all my diets! And my mom got a carton of ice cream, so I’m going to pig out on ice cream and watch a late night movie. Ashamed me, signing off.  

NOTE TO SELF: STOP eating chocolate.

RESOLUTION: Cry real hard to get horrid feeling out of self.

OUTFIT WORN TODAY: I don’t care.

HOMEWORK: Only Mathematics. Do exercise 23-56.