Chapter 77 - Rampage

Start from the beginning

His fire and ice swords both formed in each hand and he stood on his battle stance.

"I'll protect you," Ciaran talked to him and Pier watched the vampire also stare at him.

Ciaran's calm and vibrant green eyes were nice to look at. His huge and well-built body, along with his tall frame stood out amongst all of them present at the entrance.

"I know," Pier responded and Ciaran gave him a small smile before looking back at the entrance.

"First group, step forward," Ciaran commanded and the vampires who were tasked to form the first group emerged from the crowd and stood at the front.

"Ciaran," Pier called out after Ciaran had instructed the first group to be ready.

"Yes?" The man asked as he eyed the young master with curiosity.

"I don't want any casualties," He stated.

The plan was simple.

Since the number of vampires almost reached a thousand, they were assigned and split into different groups that will take the lead and fight the monsters that they encounter.

All while allowing Pier to pass through the mountains with minimal problems.

Surely the vampires can transform into crows but that doesn't apply to Pier. He was a being that cannot switch into other creatures and fly his way towards the fifth mountain.

"Second and the succeeding groups, prepare yourselves!" Ciaran ordered as the first group stepped forward inside the entrance.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Immediately after they stepped inside the entrance of the second mountain, the ground started to shake and multiple loud thuds could be heard.

From a distance, everyone saw the thing that caused the shaking of the ground.

A giant monster that looked like a mutated goat was running towards them with an incredibly fast speed.

The first group felt shivers run through their spine as they watched the enormous creature with four horns in its head make its way towards them.

However, before they could even move

"Pier!" Ciaran's loud voice called out to the young master who swiftly ran towards the beast.

Wind magic surrounded Pier's body and not just his feet. This time, he was able to move freely like the wind.

His surroundings were in a blur as his feet ran towards the enormous monster with a goat-like appearance.

"FIRST GROUP, ASSIST PIER!" Ciaran spoke in panic with the sudden actions Pier made.

The vampires immediately moved. Their fast reflexes and overall characteristics of a vampire that gave them superhuman speed made them easily move towards the beast as well.

Schaaa~

But they did not have time to react as the sound of something being frozen was heard.

There, stood on top of the monster with his back facing them was the young master.

The entire body of the giant monster had become frozen even in the shortest span of time they took his eyes away from him.

The chilling sound of seemingly unbreakable ice enclosing on the monster resonated around the entrance of the second mountain.

All vampires stood quiet as they watched the back of the person who was at the top of the frozen giant monster. He seemed so little compared to the gigantic beast but everyone at the entrance saw him perfectly.