Chapter 66 - Revelations

"Pier, actually I am..." Ciaran started to speak as he hesitated for a moment.

Pier only kept his mouth shut as he watched the large man sitting in front of him fiddle with his fingers nervously as if he was a child.

"I'm..." He spoke again but he was cut short because of the hesitation.

Pier sat back on the sofa comfortably as he did not try to disrupt and pressure the hesitating Ciaran.

He was already twenty-three too back in his life as Eliam. He may be still young but he had also gone through many experiences which caused him to become mature easily.

He was not the type to pressure someone who is hesitating to talk because he knew it would only cause more stress to the person and it would definitely not lead to any good outcomes.

"I'm..." Ciaran spoke as he bowed his head down. He was unsure, he did not know what to say. Would the young master freak out and then leave them when they needed him the most right now?

'I ruined it, I messed up,' Ciaran spoke as he clutched his brown hair causing it to become unruly.

He took a few large breaths and thought about everything.

No, he never meant to act like that in front of the young master. He had been training himself to be composed and be rational at tall times.

But what happened?

Why did he suddenly become a hot mess in front of the white-haired young master he had abducted?

Wasn't their relationship supposed to be that of hatred because he took Pier from his family?

However, he did not expect the young master to actually be glad from being taken away from the kingdom. Now everything was reversed.

It was Pier who was doing him a favor and also threatening them at the same time if he desired to leave because actually could.

He could not afford to let the young master go after months of searching for a person who can help them with the rampage. All their efforts would go to waste and in the end.

'We would all be left homeless and wandering,' He thought before he clenched his fists.

He needed to explain to the young master, or else the chances of them surviving would even lessen more and they would become nomads.

Pat

He felt something soft brush his hair as he looked up.

He then saw the white-haired young master leaning towards him while patting his head.

Pat

Pat

Pat

The pats were soft and Pier had a small smile on his face as he did so.

"It's okay, I can wait for your explanation. You don't need to rush," He spoke as he gave the green-eyed man a boyish grin, and Ciaran's eyes slightly widened at the beautiful sight.

He knew the young master had looked incomparable to others even back at the boundary but now that he is right in front of the person who was smiling happily at him, he felt like his breath was being taken away every second.

Ciaran was not even aware that he could be like this himself. He had his goals set far straight up ahead and he knew he could only rest when all has been done and achieved.

Pat

Pat

Pat

"It sometimes takes the bravest of warriors to admit their own feelings, Ciaran. You don't need to force yourself," Pier spoke as he continued to pat the man's head.