Chapter 68 - Lunatic

"I could leave you all homeless here and I would not hesitate to do it if I wanted to," He threatened and for the first time, Hex closed his mouth and did not make any sound.

It was then, Pier noticed something move quickly right outside the house. It was so fast that he wasn't almost able to catch it but he luckily did.

Swoosh!

The young master then pointed his other hand where the sound came from and as he did, wind magic manifested in his palm. It quickly formed into a spear that had intricate designs and was very cool to look at.

The person who swiftly moved immediately stopped once the wind spear came in contact with her forehead.

"Ha, it almost pierced my skull!" Clone spoke as she had a disturbing grin on her face with her fangs showing clearly.

Pier kept the hood over his face. His left hand held his fire sword while pointing it at Hex's throat and a wind spear on the right one which was pointing at Clone's head.

"You're really something! You detected my movement, stranger!" Clone said with a happy expression on her face but the person whom they did not know the face kept silent without speaking anything back to her.

The wind spear was already starting to pierce in her head and a little amount of blood came pouring down her face. The vampire woman's hair was also slightly swaying along with the gusts of wind that were being produced from the young master's magic spear.

Hex was constantly gulping and Clone was smiling.

"That's enough!" Ciaran's authoritative voice resonated around the room.

Clone backed off once she heard Ciaran's voice and Hex also started to back off but he was cornered in a wall and he had no place left to move so much.

If he did, the sword would pierce his throat and he did not know what would happen next.

"I came here after I sensed that my brother was in danger. I saw him getting cornered with a sword in his neck so I decided to attack but I guess there was some sort of misunderstanding," Clone spoke as the wound on her forehead caused by Pier's spear had now healed completely and disappeared without a trace.

"Pier..." Ciaran called the young master and Pier thought for a moment before he brought the sword down.

He inserted his hands back in the pockets of his cloak as he started to silently walk out the door of the house.

Ciaran watched the hooded young master pass through him.

'Fuck'

He then turned his gaze towards the vampire who just had a fire sword pointed at his neck.

"We'll talk later"

The chief spoke the words and proceeded to run after the stranger who walked out.

Hex only bowed his head as he listened to Ciaran's words.

'What...was that?' He thought over and over again.

The stranger's eyes that he saw for the first time produced a chilling glow that made him shiver.

It made him feel fear.

'Just like the monsters from the fifth mountain...' He pondered over the thought of how scary the person's eyes were.

He then turned to look up when he saw a pair of boots appear right in front of him.

"I think you've caused quite the stir this time, little brother, no?" Clone spoke as she grinned and her fangs bared again in front of Hex.