Special Chapter (35.5) - Reflection

A/N: Song is 'Reflection' from Mulan - I placed the piano version by Riyandi Kusuma in the media for those who can't play it :D

---

Pier started to get ready to play a piece. Asher who was also waiting patiently had Caspian ready the communication devices.

Once they were all set, holographic-like projections sprouted from the kingdom's music room towards the air where it was visible for people in the capital to see.

"What's that? a new announcement?"

"We haven't had any announcements from the Palace"

"Who's that?"

"That's the young master from the House of Masters right?"

"Really? Wow! He really looks like a prince!"

"That's correct! He looks like the prince from the Love of Two Maidens!"

"Prince Asher is still more handsome than the Young Master!"

"I agree!"

Raphael who saw the projections up in the Palace's sky also saw Pier who was looking at the keys of the piano in front of him. The surroundings all looked familiar to him

'The music room?'

"Isn't that good brother who visited us?" Gage asked as he was in Raphael's arms.

"It is, Gage" Raphael replied.

"Wow! Look at the thingies in good brother's eyes!" Gage said as he turned to point at Pier's glasses. Raphael who looked in the direction Gage was pointing also saw the glasses.

"He looks really good..." Gage looked at his brother who seems to have his eyes glued on the projection.

"Do you like good brother, older brother?" Gage asked and Raphael chuckled at his younger brother's words.

"I don't know, maybe?" He said and the two continued to watch the young master.

---

"Isn't that our young master?"

"I see it! Our young master is really handsome, ah!" a maid said as he stared dreamily at Pier.

"I know! Our young master has the best face in the kingdom!"

"Agreed! And he's a really good young master, too!"

Servants from the Belmiunde Household conversed as they looked at the projection coming from the Royal Palace.

Ronnovian stood near his window and also looked out the projections.

"What is he up to now?" Redon asked as he scoffed from beside his father.

"Father, I know that Pier might have done something good for the first time in our household but we should not let him -"

"Silence." Redon closed his mouth after hearing Ronnovian's words.

---

Caspian adjusted the collar of his clothes as he nervously looked at Pier who had a solemn expression while inspecting the keys of the piano.

"Be at ease, Sir Caspian" The head butler said and Caspian eased the tension in his shoulders. He was nervous because they even utilized the rarely used communication device from the palace to display a terrible performance.

"Alright." He said and took a deep breath.

"You look excited, your highness." Asher turned to look at the butler who spoke to him. He scratched the back of his neck as if he was embarrassed to hear the statement.