"Just shut your mouth okay. I know that you think I am a spoiled brat but am not that much bad as you think. I thought if we go any restaurant for the date then someone might be recognize us and it's won't be a secret then that we are dating each other, that's why I choose the farm house for the date." Randhir said with a rage.

"And yeah you said you have dignity then please show some dignity for other girls too. How could you utter such ill words for them just like that? You don't have any right to say cheap things to anyone, understand!" Randhir said angrily shutting her mouth when Sanyukta stood there numb.

"Aab farm house jana hain yeah phir kisi restaurant par chale? Tumhari marzi!" Randhir said sternly.

"How can I trust you? What if you are trying to take an advantage of me!" Sanyukta said not meeting their gaze when Randhir sighed in frustration.

"Crime patrol dekh kar badi huyi ho keya jo haar waqt sirf issi ware mein sochti ho?" Randhir taunted her when Sanyukta made a face.

"Okay look do you still think that am going to take an advantage of you?" Randhir asked thus Sanyukta gave him a weird look.

"Aab toh aur jyada lagta hain! Aur waise vi you already took an advantage. Mujhe tumne iss date ke liye blackmail kiya hain." Sanyukta frowned dangerously.

"Aagar tum sarafat se maan jati toh phir nehi karta na!" Randhir said teasingly earning another glare.

"Okay okay aagar tumhe mere saath farm house mein jana safe nehi lagta hain then let's go to the restaurant. But phir aagar yeh news college ki whatsapp group mein aah geya then you can't blame me!" Randhir said shrugging his shoulders thus Sanyukta felt helpless. Randhir can understand that.

"Hey look you can trust me. Kyu ki aagar mujhe kuch galat karna hota toh phir aab tak kar chuka hota, it's totally isolated here!" Randhir said naughtily and winked at her when Sanyukta gave him a disgust look.

"You are just impossible." She said furiously and sat inside the car when Randhir take a relief of sigh.

"So farm house or restaurant?" Randhir asked sitting inside the car.

"Farm house and dare you try to touch me or else I'll kill you." Sanyukta threatened him when Randhir smirked.

"Wow how romantic date we will have!" Randhir said teasingly and starts the car.

Soon they reached at the farm house when Sanyukta was surprised to saw the huge and beautiful house. Though it was nothing in front of the Shekhawat Mansion but still it was beautiful.

"Come." Randhir said when Sanyukta was hesitated a little. Randhir understand her discomfort.

"Don't worry, aagar advantage lena hota toh phir hotel mein le jata yeha nehi laata! Crime ghar se jitna dur ho utna hi achchha hain, police ko koi clue nehi milta!" Randhir said mockingly when Sanyukta twitched her nose.

"Lagta hain bahut experienced ho iss ware mein!" Sanyukta taunted him thus he chuckled hard.

"Okay aagar taunt marna ho geya hain toh aandar chale?" Randhir asked thus Sanyukta twisted her lips.

"Nehi main bahar garden mein rahungi." Sanyukta said adamantly.

"Haan haan jaise hi tum aandar jayogi main tum par jhapat padunga na! Can't believe I fall for you!" Randhir murmured under his breath.

"What?" Sanyukta crocked her eyes.

"As you wish Sanyukta ji. It's so romantic to stay outside in the cold." Randhir said playfully and both came out from the car. Randhir called the watchman and told him to arrange the bonfire.