Magatsuhi's Main Body

Comenzar desde el principio

"Why not just blow apart that mass with that sword you're so proud of?" Magatsuhi asked. "If you're worried about the guy inside, don't be... even if you blow him to pieces, he'll be reborn. As part of Naraku's body..."

"!" Sango said.

"N-No...!" Jaken said.

"He's not dead...!" Katsumi insisted stubbornly.

"You bastard... don't mock me!" Inuyasha said. More tentacles came after him. This time they caught him around the ankles and spread up to his legs as two more wrapped around his arms.

"Inuyasha!" Miroku, Sango, and Shippo said.

"Inuyasha!" Katsumi said.

"Khh...!" Inuyasha said, glaring at Magatsuhi. Suddenly, a bright light came out from under the tentacles around Sesshoumaru. "!" he said when the knot of flesh was blasted open by a huge surge of energy. The tentacles broke apart, crackling with energy and light. Inside was Sesshoumaru.

"Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin and Jaken exclaimed.

"Sesshoumaru!" Katsumi said, relieved. He was alive, and the powerful energy that had destroyed the flesh around him was coming out of what was left of his left arm.

"Wha...!" Inuyasha said. 'Light from his left arm...' "This light...!"

'What is this...?' Magatsuhi thought. 'This is...' He stared at Sesshoumaru with the light coming out of his arm. 'His doing!?'

'This feeling...!' Sesshoumaru thought, looking at the light coming out of him. A dark cloud appeared.

"!?" Magatsuhi said.

"That's..." Sango said. The cloud cleared partially to reveal Totosai on his three-eyed cow.

"Totosai..." Inuyasha said.

"!" Sesshoumaru said when three huge bladed tentacles shot toward him.

"Sesshoumaru-sama watch out!" Jaken yelled.

"!" Katsumi said. Sesshoumaru glanced at Totosai.

'If Totosai is here, then that means...' Sesshoumaru thought. 'This is...' he swung the light and energy coming out of his arm at the tentacles. They were obliterated.

"Wha...?" Jaken said.

"Jaken-sama! Katsumi-nee! I can see something in the light!" Rin said. Katsumi could see it, too. It was a sword, in the newly restored left hand of Sesshoumaru.

"!" Katsumi gasped.

"His arm!?" Sango said.

"His arm that was cut off by Inuyasha has...!" Jaken exclaimed.

'That sword...!' Inuyasha thought.

"It's finally appeared, Sesshoumaru," Totosai said. "That's not a memento from your father, it's a sword of your own. Bakusaiga."

'Bakusaiga!' Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru thought. Magatsuhi's wounded flesh fell away from Sesshoumaru and hit the ground. Inuyasha was freed as well.

"It's useless," Magatshui said. "Even if you cut me to pieces..." The uninjured parts of him came over and flew into the damaged parts.

"The uninjured Youkai are wrapping around the remains...!" Sango said.

"They intend to combine!" Miroku said. But then a light came out from the injured remains and infected the uninjured parts.

"!" Inuyasha said.

"What...!?" Magatsuhi said. 'I can't regenerate!? On the contrary... the uninjured part of my body is breaking apart...'