Meidou Zangetsuha

"Hah... Hah... Hah..." Jaken panted as he ran up the mountain. "Ohhh, what does Sesshoumaru-sama always leave me behind for... Hm?" He saw Sesshoumaru with his blade stabbed into Mouryoumaru's armored shell. "Sesshoumaru-sama!?"

"Kukuku... It's so unlike you, Sesshoumaru..." Mouryoumaru said. "I can sense it through your sword... your loss of composure..."

"Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha yelled. "Can't you hear me, Sesshoumaru! I'm telling you to pull your sword out!"

'It's no use... He won't listen to anyone right now...!' Katsumi thought with a furrowed brow. She was angry too, but she didn't realize Kagura meant so much to Sesshoumaru.

"But, Inuyasha... the tip of Sesshoumaru's blade... it's found the shikon fragment... It can almost reach it!" Kagome said.

"It smells like it's burning!" Inuyasha said. "If he keeps pushing it, Sesshoumaru's blade will..."

"Huh?" Kagome said.

'He's right,' Katsumi thought. 'The sword is definitely going to break if he keeps this up...'

'Sesshoumaru should notice something like that...' Inuyasha thought.

'Has he really lost his composure so much that he hasn't noticed... or does he simply not care...?' Katsumi wondered, concerned.

"Kukuku, Sesshoumaru... you don't actually have compassion for Kagura, do you?" Mouryoumaru asked.

"Ridiculous..." Sesshoumaru said.

"If that's the case, why sacrifice your sword?" Mouryoumaru asked. "You seriously thought that you could pry my armored shell open by force? If you had Katsumi help you, you might have stood a chance, but..."

CRACK!

Tokijin snapped in half.

'Oh no!' Katsumi thought.

"Ah...!" Kagome said.

"Wha... Th... That's..." Jaken said, shocked.

"Sesshoumaru's sword..." Miroku said.

'Tokijin broke!' he, Sango, and Shippo thought.

"Kukuku..." Mouryoumaru laughed. He shot his adamant tentacles at Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru dodged, flying to evade them. "You can't get away!" He fired a barrage of adamant spears at him. Sesshoumaru furrowed his brow when one pierced his armor.

"!" Katsumi and Kagome said, shocked. In that instant, Sesshoumaru was trapped inside the adamant tentacles.

"Sesshoumaru!" Katsumi exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Se... Sesshoumaru-samaa!" Jaken yelled with tears in his eyes. Katsumi gritted her teeth and ran up to the adamant tentacles using her special boots. She tried to slash them with her sword, but she couldn't make a scratch, not even when she channeled more of her youki into the blade.

'I'll have to do this one at a time, then,' she thought. "Selective Strike!" she sliced clean through one of the tentacles, but it quickly grew back again.

'There's that strange attack again...!' Mouryoumaru thought. He furrowed his brow and fired a barrage of adamant spears at her. Katsumi ducked and dodged and withdrew to a safe distance while she tried to think of something else. Inuyasha held Tessaiga in front of him and it became covered in scales.

"Inuyasha..." Kagome said.

"He's using the dragon-scaled Tessaiga!?" Miroku asked.

"It's still no good, Inuyasha!" Shippo said. "The regurgitation of youki will really injure you again!"