Testing

"Achoo!" Jaken sneezed.

"Jaken-sama, do you have a cold?" Rin asked.

"You fool," Jaken said. "A youkai like me catch a cold!? Instead of Sesshoumaru-sama sneezing, I had done it in his place," Jaken said.

"Jaken-sama, that's amazing!" Rin said.

"You can tell when people are talking about him?" Katsumi asked.

"It's to be expected of a subordinate," Jaken said. Sesshoumaru turned around and gave him a lump on the head before continuing on his way.

"He's saying to mind your own business, yeah?" Rin said.

"Heh," Jaken said, a little dizzy from all the stars he was seeing.

{Sometime later...}

In a village by a mountain, two men were talking around a hearth.

"Someone had gone into the mountain?" the first asked.

"Yeah, I saw him," said the second. "From three days ago. It's just that... he was far away, and it was dimly lit... He might not have been human."

"Wasn't there anything after that?" the first man asked. "Day after day..." They heard a roar and the sound of something crashing. "What's that noise?"

On the mountain, a giant oni lay dead. It was missing most of its torso. Sesshoumaru looked down on the corpse from above.

"Oh, so like you, Sesshoumaru-sama," Jaken said. He peeked over the edge too "This oni... cut right in half."

"Jaken, is there a problem with your eyes?" Sesshoumaru asked. "There is much of this oni's body still left in this world."

'He's been killing onis for three days... He's so strong it's like he's slaughtering them...' Katsumi thought. 'I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for them.' The ground rumbled and three more onis appeared behind them, trapping them on the cliff.

"Yeee!" Jaken yelped.

"You invaded our mountain and killed many of our companions," a one-eyed oni said.

"We're going to tear you to pieces," an oni with two eyes boasted.

"Hmph, I'm quite thankful," Sesshoumaru said. "I'll turn you into fodder for Tenseiga..."

Inuyasha and friends came upon the remains of the onis Sesshoumaru killed.

"The onis were...!" Kagome said, shocked.

'This is...' Inuyasha thought.

"The villagers were saying that night after night, there were strange sounds in the mountains..." Miroku said.

"They're all cut in half," Shippo said.

"It's Sesshoumaru's doing..." Inuyasha said.

"Huh?" Kagome said.

"There's no mistaking this scent," Inuyasha said.

"But if I remember, Sesshoumaru's sword, Tokijin..." Kagome said. 'It was supposed to have been broken in the fight with Mouryoumaru.'

"Does this mean he's got a new sword?" Sango asked.

"Maybe," Inuyasha said. 'But even if he did, what's going on? These strange wounds are...'

"Are we going to try to go after him, Inuyasha?" Miroku asked.

"Huh?" Inuyasah said.

"You aren't concerned?" Miroku asked.