-

It was evening; you are staying at home alone since morning, Jungkook is not with you.

You know Jungkook won't stay at home during the weekend but it somehow made you sad for not seeing him since you woke after what happened between both yesterday.

Some part of your heart is saying that he is going to avoid you as he did after your first kiss. It's good though you don't need to feel awkward if he did that.

Are you regretting what happened yesterday? No, you are not regretting,

But you are sad by knowing nothing going to change after this because you know Jungkook won't accept you or grow feeling towards you just by having consent sex with you, maybe this is normal sex for him like he had with you many times.

'Stop acting' that's what he always says whenever you cared him for the past 7 months, so you are afraid that yesterday night will also come under that category according to him.

You gave him consent from the bottom of your heart by seeing him behaving like a Jungkook who he used to be in past. That made you forget about the present at the moment when he kissed you genuinely.

He is someone whom you adore like your father, you always dreamt about marrying him and being the best lovable wife to him. You are his wife now too but not in the way you have imagined.

It hurts by thinking you are just someone whom he is seeking revenge for the things you have never done.

What is pushing you to endure this? Jungkook, he is the answer and also Mrs. Jeon for the things she did to you in the place of your father. The love and care he showered you for 2 years are giving you the strength to fight this.

???: "What are you thinking?"

You flinched and your thoughts got disappeared when you heard Jungkook's voice, when did he come? You didn't even remember hearing the door opening sound.

Your eyes widen when you saw the burnt meat, your hands went to off the stove but stopped when you noticed it is already switched off by Jungkook.

Your heart almost stopped functioning when you sensed Jungkook standing behind you.

This closeness is not good for you right now, you must do something to avoid being close to him, you decided to use disposing the meat in the dustbin as a reason.

You took the pan and about to go, before you go Jungkook caged you from behind. You gulped when you felt his hot breath near your neck region this made you shiver in nervous.

Jungkook: "Get ready soon; we are going to have dinner outside"

Saying this Jungkook stopped caging you and went to his room even without making any eye contact with you.

Wait; did he say he is going to take you somewhere out tonight? It's a date or what? Your heart is beating faster than ever this time.

Jeon Jungkook is going to take you out, that's unbelievable. Without wasting your time you went to get ready by building the hope of he is changing.

-

The atmosphere was silent more than the silence it is awkward, you and he are seating inside the car without stepping out even after both reached the destination.

You are waiting for him to get down first but it looks like he is not in the idea of stepping out. Is he regretting taking you here? This is the only question that your mind is finding all possible answers till now.

He is just sitting in the driver's seat and looking front, he looked like he is busy thinking something.

Does he even know you are sitting next to him? What you should do now? Should your clear your throat to make him come out of his fantasy world or you should call his name. Having a long debate you decided to call his name.