"HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!"

WIthout hesitation Mikey runs to the frightened voice he hears.

"Takeomi, Koko, and Ran grab this fucker." Mikey orders.

The rest follow Mikey, as he follows the siren's call.

You begin to fade, tired from the crying, the torture, and physical exertion trying to get out of the chair.

"Please someone help me." You whisper.

You feel warm hands embrace your face. You jolt in fear, thinking it was Hanma.

"We're here baby, we're here." You hear a low voice speak.

You take a weary glance to see Mikey's beautiful face. You can't help but cry seeing him.

"Mikey." You cry.

He furrows his brows, as a tear leaves the corner of his eyes. He strokes the waterfalls that fall from your face.

"It's okay baby, we got you." He stammers, placing his jacket around your naked, frail body. You can feel someone messing with the handcuffs.

You look back to see Kakucho picking the lock, releasing your tired arms from the restraint. You immediately embrace Mikey, falling into his arms. He picks you up and carries you out of the dark, damp basement. You nestle into him, his warm body and scent brings you comfort. You close your weary eyes.

Mikey is silent, but rage boils within.

"That cock-sucker is dead." Sanzu hisses.

"Please... Let me kill him..." You mumble, before passing out.

You flicker your disoriented eyes, seeing all the worried Bonten men standing around you. You groan as you try to move, placing your hand on your head. Your other hand gently rubs your stomach feeling the sting of the cuts, you notice your naked body is now covered in a baggy t-shirt.

"Owe..."

You slowly regain yourself. Once you come to you prop up in a rage.

"Where's that bitch" You grit your teeth.

"Y/n, don't worry. We'll take care of him." Ran says.

You look at Mikey, he can't help but feel guilty for not saving you sooner. You can see sadness in his dark eyes.

"Mikey. Please." You beg.

You wanted to make Hanma pay for deceiving you. For making you believe he was a good person, when in reality he was going to kill you to avenge his brother. You were angry that he would choose you, when you had nothing to do with his brother's demise. But you also boil with anger thinking about him hurting any of the Bonten men. They were yours now, you be damned if anyone hurt them.

Even if they were "cold monsters", no matter what they've done, you couldn't help but feel an unusual attachment to them. You knew deep down that you wanted to understand them, to learn them, to love them.

"Y/n, I'm sorry we didn't save you sooner." Mikey stammers, you can hear the immense sadness trailing in his voice.

"For that I will grant you your wish. Sanzu, take y/n to him. Keep an eye on them, make sure Hanma doesn't try anything funny." Mikey orders.

Sanzu nods, as he helps you up. You ignored your sore body, you were ready for revenge. Sanzu guides you to one of the spare bedrooms near the conference room, you notice that this room only has a table and a few chairs. Your eyes jerk to Hanma chained to a chair, his head hung low. Your rage heightens as you see him. You immediately approach him, pulling his hair to raise his head. You notice the men had already done a number on him.