|𝟑𝟒| 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Finally, it was Summer again and I had an excuse to walk around half naked

Finally, it was Summer again and I had an excuse to walk around half naked. Possibly a ploy to drive my girlfriend insane.

School was finally fucking over and I was looking for apartments. Behind everyone but Dad's back because if anyone knew, I'd never hear the end of it. Especially from my mom. She'd tie me up and throw me in the attic if that was what it took to keep my ass from moving out.

Today was Noah's birthday, too, so everyone was jumping off the walls for his highness. Six years of age really does make some kids insane. I think Noah figured he was as old as me now.

I looked up as the backdoor slid open and Paisley walked outside. She was wearing an orangish red bikini top and denim shorts that obviously hugged her figure perfectly-even from here.

As soon as she saw me, she grinned all big and jogged over to me.

"Hi!" She said excitedly, wrapping her arms around me.

We'd been so busy with school as of recently that this was the first time we'd seen each other in over a week. Like, are you kidding me? That's practically an eternity when it comes to this girl.

"Hey, pretty."

She pulled back, holding onto me by arms as she took me in appreciatively. With her eyes back on mine, she tugged on my shirt sleeve.

"You look so good; I love your shirt."

I shrugged, giving her a once, twice, thrice, and whatever the one after that one is. "I love yours too."

Her brow raised and she shoved me playfully. "That's probably because it's not even an actual shirt."

"No, I mean it. The color is really pretty." I moved hair out of her face as she started playing with my fingers. "I don't know why but I really like that red-orange with your eyes. That color looks really nice with such pretty brown eyes."

At this, she screwed her eyes shut and said, "Now you can't see them."

I pressed a kiss to her forehead and hugged her quickly when my dad called me.

"Whatever, dork, I have 'em memorized."

She opened her eyes and then turned her head to look at Dad.

"You guys don't need an extra hand?"

I shook my head, kissing her once on her lips and giving her shoulder a squeeze. I didn't want her to go, but I needed to go help out Dad, so I kind of had to.

"I'll be done soon, okay?"

Nodding, she leaned up to kiss me before making her way back in the house. I watched shamefully at the way her hips swayed as she went inside.

Women. Fucking women.

Specifically fucking that woman.

Rubbing my hand down my face, I jogged over to Dad to help him with the ugly bounce-house that Noah had begged for months to get.