|𝟗| 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"Yeah, I bet the need to suck a random kid's dick is seriously distracting, Skylar

"Yeah, I bet the need to suck a random kid's dick is seriously distracting, Skylar." I spin on my heels, slamming the door to Kamden's room.

What the hell is up with that? It's disgusting. They're disgusting.

They were going to fuck while everyone was home, weren't they?

I hear the pattering of footsteps behind me before my arm is yanked back and I'm forced to come face to face with Skylar.

"Did you seriously just blatantly slut-shame me in front of Kam just now, Paisley?!" She yells in my face. I shove her back. And suddenly she has a nickname for him?

"I didn't fucking slut-shame you! I said-"

"Why do you even care? It's none of your business," she demands.

She's right. It is none of my business. But Sky is my friend. That I invited over. If those two wanted to hook up, I wouldn't have cared. But she wasn't invited by Kamden, but by me. And the fact that she lied to me when she could have easily told me the truth, stung. If she wanted to ditch us for Kamden, that's all she had to say and do.

"It's not about whose business it is! You know why I'm mad!"

"Why can't you get over that shit, Paisley? How long has it been and how long is it going to take for you to get over it?! I get it, Paise, bu-"

"Get out," I whisper, pointing my finger in the direction of the stairs, "get out of..."

...your house? This isn't your home, you don't belong here.

My lip begins to quiver, a familiar sensation consuming my entire being.

It's okay.

"You know nothing a-about how it feels, Sky." I shake my head at her, my inner and outer corners of my eyes burning. "So, no. You don't... you don't get it. Not at all."

Calm down.

I spin on my heels, wrapping my arms around myself as I walk back down the hall to my room.

Sky sighs before she calls after me, "Paisley! Come on!"

Ignoring her, I walk past the threshold of my door and shut it, locking it behind me hastily in hopes that she'll leave me alone after the realization of me wanting to keep her out.

It isn't fair that she gets to bring that up. This has nothing to do with him. All I was trying to say is that she knows I despise people that feel the need to lie without reason.

This whole thing isn't about how mom lied to me, or how he did. And not even how Frank lied to me for years. It's about her and Kamden right now, nobody else. But she just had to bring him up.

"Lee?" A small voice calls softly. A whimper escapes past my tongue before I get the chance to shut it in by palming my mouth. "Awh, babe... come 'ere."