|𝟑𝟑| 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

It was so weird

It was so weird.

You'd think that having being in love with someone, and being happy was enough for your depression to get the message, but apparently that wasn't the case at all, and I really was going to be stuck with this for the rest of my life.

Kamden practically lived with me now, constantly over. Our parents were still strict about COVID and everything, but we were too wrapped up in other things to care much. We were both vaccinated already, but still. They were worried.

Especially my mom. She didn't want me to become dependent on him just for this to not work out, and for his hypothetical absence in my life to ruin me. I don't think she knew I felt the very same way.

We both had to trust I knew my limits, though. He wasn't doing everything and anything for me, he just liked keeping me company. I couldn't help that he liked playing caregiver all the time.

My boy had limits, too, and he would listen to them much better than I could ever listen to my own. That didn't mean I never worried about him though. He was so mentally stable that it was quite honestly disturbing.

That aside, I was on bed rest because Kamden thought it was best that I listened to my body. Even if I couldn't sleep anymore, I had to lay back.

My favorite idiot was doing school at my desk and I just finished a class five minutes ago, so I'd decided that I would simply watch.

He was so focussed, it was hot. Not that I'd ever tell him that.

I'd probably pounce on him like a damn animal if my body stopped willing me to never get up ever again for just a moment. It was fine, I guess.

With him bringing me things whenever I said I was going to get them and all, I felt like I was taking advantage of him. I hated that feeling and I told him that. He insisted that it was important that I granted my body the rest it so very yearned for.

Still, I didn't like him jumping off the walls for the sake of playing helper.

When I heard his laptop shut and him groaning lowly, I focused my eyes back on him as he stretched his arms above his head, his shirt riding up.

I smiled all big for him when he turned around and started making his way over to me. Shutting my laptop, I set it on my nightstand as he climbed on top of me, laying his head on my chest with a small satisfied moan.

"Hi."

"Hey." I said, kneading my fingers through his blond hair and tugging a little bit-just like he liked.

"I'm sleepy." He mumbled, trying to move more to my side, but I held him tighter on top of me. "Bebe, I'm crushing you."

I shook my head and gave him a squeeze. "Not at all. I like when you lay on me."