|𝟕| 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

I shove the door to the bathroom open, shutting it behind me as I reach over for my toothbrush

"Hey! What are you doing in here, dude?! I'm naked!" Exclaims a very obviously naked Kamden. I turn my head to the shower where his voice is emanating from, the silhouette of his body behind the glass door taking my attention.

"Brushing my teeth?" I murmur. I must admit that I'm still half asleep but the silhouette of... a particular something is just bound to wake me up if I make even the slightest of head movements.

"While I'm showering?"

"Well, assuming that you're not taking a fat shit while in the shower, yes."

"What is wrong with you?" He says this more to himself but I have this desire to answer, just to see how he'll react, what he'll say.

"Uh, I have zero self-control, I'm immensely stubborn, and far too gorgeous for my own good but I suppose that final one isn't so much of a fault as it is a... a..."

Oh, fuck me.

I drop the tube of toothpaste onto the bathroom counter, doubling over the toilet when an acidic sensation ascends in my throat. I throw up all of whatever the hell I ate and/or drank last night before wiping my mouth and standing up.

"Awh hell no, get the fuck out, it's gonna reek like-"

"Vomit, Kamden? Because I don't know if you were paying any attention or not but it's obviously vomit. As in throw up, puke, barf, gut soup. Or, if your tiny brain requires a more in-depth explanation-"

"Vomit is spewing out your stomach contents from your mouth, Paisley, I'm not stupid."

"Debatable," I have a feeling he's going to attempt to say something so shush him. "I'm going to brush my teeth. And you-" I turn to look at him-- or rather the silhouette of him.

The countless water droplets meet his hair as he runs his fingers through it, rinsing out his shampoo. He tilts his back and I'm struck by how prominent his Adam's apple is. My eyes travel farther and farther and-

AHHH HIS DICK.

I instantly look away, swallowing hard. As I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"And you what? What are you going to make me do, Paisley?"

Oh my lord, why does he sound so good saying my name?

Wait what was I even saying to him before?

"I... I- well, I'll... I was going to s-say that you're going to shut up while I brush my t-teeth."

"Aye, aye captain."

My eyes scan the restroom a few times, my head tipped up so the foam from toothpaste and water mixing doesn't drip past my chin. They first scan over the toilet, then the bar on the outside of one of the shower doors, then after that, they look over the countertop and the doorknob of the bathroom. But still, nothing.