|𝟔| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬

Loud music vibrated through the room as countless bodies make their way to the makeshift dancefloor in the middle of Mica Yates' living room

Loud music vibrated through the room as countless bodies make their way to the makeshift dancefloor in the middle of Mica Yates' living room. I push past the people crowding said living room, taking a long swig of my drink, leaving me with nothing left in the cup.

"Ugh, fuck me." I groan, pushing past more people. Someone ends up walking next to me, grabbing onto my bicep.

"You sure you're willing to go that far? It's only our first date." I look down to see a short blonde girl holding my arm. She looks familiar. She smiles up at me, letting go of my arm and outstretching her little hand. "I'm Skylar, but my friends call me-"

"SKY!" Two voices call. Skylar's eyes widen as she looks up at me. She starts pulling at my jacket sleeve.

"Give me your jacket!" She hisses impatiently. "Quickly!"

I take off my jacket, draping over her shoulders. She pulls the hood over her head. It's so huge on her, she has to push the hoodie back a bit to look at me. She looks around us. Finally, after scanning the people around us, she grabs a pair of random shoes on the floor next to some other girl.

"What are you doing?!" I say loudly so I can be heard over the music. She just grins at me, curling her finger towards herself. I do as she gestures me to, closing the space between us. She doesn't answer my question, she just takes my hands in hers and starts dancing.

She's actually a little... gorgeous, I think, wrapping my arms around her.

She leans up, her plump lips close to my ear. "What about we go upstairs, hm?"

I smirk, nodding. She bends over to grab her shoes she threw behind me and hides them using my jacket. She squeals when I scoop her up and walk us both upstairs.

|𝔖|

I help Sky button up her shirt, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She flashes me a quick smile then crawls over to the end of the bed, putting on her shoes.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, standing up and rounding the bed so I'm standing in front of her. She shakes her head, smiling softly like she doesn't want to bother me with what she wants to say. "C'mon, Skylar, you can tell me."

Sky sighs, "I uh... well- I don't know. I guess..."

"Mhm."

"Well, my friend doesn't really... like you and... I feel like if you were any other guy I wouldn't hesitate to tell her about my night with said guy. But again, she's not so fond of you and... I don't want her to hate me."

"She won't. If she's really your friend, she'll be on your side." I tell her, cupping the side of her face. "Now what was the other thing, hm?"