"How you love this, I will never know! But I'll always love yours!" I whispered and turned back to the mirror. Her hands drop from my back and cover her stomach self consciously. I pried her arms away and trailed my finger over her toned stomach. "Yours couldn't be helped! If you didn't have this, you wouldn't be here! Mine, was because of a basketball!" I mumbled and she let her tears fall.

I wiped them away and got a make up wipe from the dressing table. I crouched down so my eyes were in line with you scar and I removed the rest on the make up. I kissed it gently before standing up again. I went onto my toes and pressed a kiss to Perrie's cheek as she was taller than me slightly. I was taller than Jade but smaller than Pez.

I got a crop top since it was very sunny outside and walkes over to Perrie. I handed it to her and she slipped her over her head. Her scar showing between the gap of her top and high waisted shorts. "Now, I need to keep up my Badass image so I'm going black! But, I'll make sure to show it off!" I said and hugged her tightly.

"Love you Lockwood!" She mumbled and I giggled. "Love ya too Mrs Thirlwall!" I smirked and quickly kissed her nose before leaving for my room. I closed the door behind me and saw that my clothes had already been unpacked. Jade. I went to my walk in wardrobe and looked for some clothes. Saying I was a Badass was kinda true. I wore black quite a lot, I was bitchy and defensive and the media sure have got amazing pays for my fuck ups.

I grabbed a pair of black jean shorts and a black vest top. It was low cut and the back less thick as it was a different material and it showed of my shoulder blades. I walked into my bathroom and quickly washed my hair before cleaning my face and brushing my teeth and hair.

I walked out of my bathroom to see Jerrie sitting on my bed deep in conversation. They hadn't even noticed I had came back into the room. "Believe her Pez!" Jade whispered and caressed Perrie's face with her right hand. I saw Perrie lean into it and I smiled. "Honestly Jadey, she'll never know how much I understand what she's going through!" Perrie mumbled and I saw Jade frown.

I retreated to the bathroom but left the door open a crack to watch them. "Perrie! In all of the years I've known you, not once have I ever saw you relapse!" Jade said and I froze. Perrie did something? Whoa, small world I guess. I shook my head slightly to clear my thoughts and looked back on my favourite couple.

"Jadey it's not that! I'm fine with that! I'm clean around 5 years!" Perrie whispered and my eyes widened. What did she do? Jade grabbed Perrie sleeves and Perrie got pulled onto her. Jade fell backwards causing Perrie to fall with her. Perrie didn't land on her though, she held herself up.

"Fine with it? If you were fine with it you'd be on top of me when I pulled you!" Jade mumbled and it clicked. Her weight! Her insecurities must have been about her weight. I always loved Perrie's figure. I envy how Perrie can eat the world and never gain weight. Perrie blushed but looked Jade in the eyes. "Prove it to me Perrie!" Jade whispered quietly as she moved her hands to go to Perrie's cheeks.

"Just bend your arms baby! It wont hurt me!" Jade said softly to Perrie. I opened the door fully and stood there. Jade noticed but Perrie didn't. Jade knew I had heard, but Perrie hadn't. "C'mom Perrie! I promise you that if you do this it won't hurt me or crush me or whatever is going through your mind!" Jade whispered and my eyes brimmed with tears.

Perrie's arms unlocked and she slowly lowered herself. Her body skifted Jade's before she stopped. "I-I can't Jadey!" Perrie choked out and my heart broke and shattered onto the floor. "Yes you can!" Jade said and pulled Perrie down so their lips crashed together. I saw how Perrie tried her hardest to hold heself up but Jade pushed her arms away so Pez fell down onto Jade.

Perrie went to pushed herself up but Jade just moved her hands and interlocked her fingers with Perrie's before resting them above her head; making it impossible for her to hold herself up. Perrie then tried to pulled away from the kiss only for Jade to grab Perrie's bottem lip between her teeth.