chapter 11 - memories

Magsimula sa umpisa

"But you'll get hurt," I say panicking

"No, I won't, I'll calm him down, I'll lie about everything, and I'll get him to leave"

"Ok, but we're coming too," Amelia says

"What no, I'm not letting you get hurt," carina says confused

"I won't, trust me"

"Fine, let's go" 

We all arrived at the station and Maya's dad wasn't there luckily. We walked in and Maya called everyone up to the beanery. Nobody knows about Maya's dad except me and Amelia, so I didn't know what she was going to tell them.

"Ok everyone, it's a long story so nobody asks questions, but my dad is on his way to the station and he is drunk, whenever he's drunk he has a tendency to beat anybody up that he can see. I think I can get him to calm down, but I need backup, ok?"

Everyone was looking around wide-eyed and confused as to why Maya was on the verge of tears.

"I'll be at reception waiting for him, but I need dean and jack to be close. Warren and Andy, I need you in a room with carina and Amelia in case he goes off and manages to find you. Tavis and Vic, I need you in reception, just so he can see there are other people there and hopefully won't try anything, to begin with. Everyone ok?"

"Ye ok let's go," Miller says loudly

Nobody's POV

Amelia and carina went with Andy and warren into the conference room upstairs as it was the furthest room from reception and dean and jack were waiting in the bunks next to Maya's office. Travis and Vic were sitting at reception with Maya as she was staring out the window waiting for him.

After a few minutes, Maya saw her dad approaching the front of the station with a face full of fire. Maya was starting to realize that this wasn't the best idea but knew there was no backing down.

Carina and Amelia now realized that they could see reception through the glass walls of the room which was making it very hard for carina to stay where she was.

He walked into the station immediately seeing Maya and walking right up to her face.

"Where is she huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your sister told me, right before I pounded her little head into the ground. She asked why she couldn't kiss a girl if you were dating one."

"she's lying, she must have just said it to make herself feel better" she tries to argue

"I've never liked you, never, you always lied to me. I'm not stupid, I know she's here, so I suggest you tell me where, it's like we always said, protect yourself. Tell me where she is so I can beat her up instead of you, huh?"

"there's no one here, there's nothing to tell you!"

"One more lie comes out of that filthy mouth, and I'll do to you what I did to your sister," he said while doing his signature degrading smile

"Leave dad!"

With that, his face immediately met Maya's face, his wedding ring cutting right through her cheek.

Carina was watching this whole thing happen despite being told by everyone that she shouldn't.

"No, Amelia I'm going down there!"

"No carina! You're not. What do you think he will do to Maya when he puts the pieces together huh? If he does that because he thinks she's lying, what do you think he'll do when he not only realizes that she is, but she's also dating a girl, the one thing that he would literally kill her for doing!"