Please read!

Hello everyone, it's the author again.

I just wanted to say that I've kinda lost motivation for the fanfic, it isn't going the way I planned it and quite frankly I feel like I lost my touch in writing.

I may take a break and put this story on hold or I might just rewrite everything from the beginning since I truly feel like I can do better. I had such good comments and people I have met because of writing this fanfic and I appreciate everyone that has read and voted on it!

I just feel like I'm not doing my full potential and I'm not into the story as I was before.

I know if I don't feel the connection you guys won't either, so I hope I can find my spark back to continue this fanfic and change the things I didn't like about it.

And to be completely honest I wasn't writing the way I wanted, I was writing to finish before the deadline with no emotion behind the last few chapters. As a person that truly wants to become an author that makes others feel connected to the characters I am truly deeply disappointed in myself for not putting my best work out there for you my readers to read. I am annoyed at myself that I put a deadline over the quality and connection to this story.

I will do better and fix myself for the future!

I will be continuing my others.

It is just this fanfic that I have completely lost myself.

I hope you all understand and still comment on the others and support me. Because in full honesty I felt way better seeing everyone enjoy each chapter.

I am truly sorry for this.

And truly want to become better for this fandom and fanfic.

I adore each and one of my readers, I adore everything you have all done for me.

Hope to see you all on my other fanfics.

With love and sorrow,

Gothbitty, or wtv you all like to call me lol.