23. 康复

☆❋──❁ ❃──❋☆

"In the healing,
I realized these things
can just end,
no meaning to make,
no heart to break,
and it can be
as simple as that."

☆❋──❁ ❃──❋☆

I began to stand up "Adrien what are you doing?," Plagg mumbled.

"I'm-," I paused.

"What? You're gonna go to her?," he sighed.

"I mean I can't just leave her like that-," I mumbled.

"I mean you can-, but maybe we should-," I look at Marinette again as she lays on her rail rubbing her head

"She shouldn't be alone," Plagg mumbled in a sad tone "but she does have tikki- nevermind, we shouldn't bother."

"I can't go, and I really don't want to go back to the apartment."

"Just go, I'll just stay quiet."

"Thanks," I smiled lightly before walking back wards and began to run quickly before jumping off the building towards Marinette's balcony.

I did a front flip before landing on the rail only a foot away from her in my regular cat like position.

I look down at her only to see her cheeks stained with tears and a bit of mascara.

My heart shattered at the site of Marinette in pain, I frown and let out a small sigh.

"Chat?," Marinette looked up at me with a confused expression

"Princess...," I whispered as I slowly put my hand on her cheek.

Sadly she pulled away and turned her back on me.

"Sorry I didn't- kn-know you could- see me," she sniffed.

I rub my head softly as I tried to add a smile on my face and jumped off the ledge towards her, I grab her shoulder softly and lift up her chin to meet my eyes.

"What's got you all nervous? Cat got your tongue?," I joked trying to cheer her up.

"Please," Marinette rolled her eyes and turned her head away once again before sitting down on one of her chairs.

I sit beside her and lay my head on the table.

"Want to talk about it?," I whispered as I see her try to hold her tears back.