20. 快乐

✿*'¯'✿✿*'¯'✿✿*'¯'✿✿*'¯'✿

"I love seeing you happy"

*'¯'✿✿*'¯'✿✿*'¯'✿✿*'¯'

Anthony's POV:3

When I first met Marinette she was a very shy girl from Paris, she was, well still is pretty clumsy. However once we fought one another during practice I was shocked at how powerful she actually was, yet how she was so self conscious about her own strength.

As we began to become friends, I learned her story and I truly wanted to be a person that she could lean on when the time came, that she didn't feel alone because she knew she had me. And when that happened, for once in my life I actually felt needed, I felt important that someone needed me for comfort and affection.

As a kid I always looked like a delinquent which caused me to be a loner and made me believe that I actually was a trouble maker. People would avoid me like the plague and would never want to be near me, and when I met someone I thought actually loved me  only needed me to fight for them or be used to blame.

I felt unloved my entire life until I met Marinette.

Don't get me wrong I had an amazing mother that showed me the motherly love and somewhat of a fathers love, because my father sadly passed away at a young age, all my life. I just needed a friendship or someone I can relate to.

And that's what happened between Marinette and I, we helped one another through showing we loved and cared for each other like no one else did.

And knowing I have to leave her for a while is truly making me stress over the fact that she might change back into her old self once I was gone.

Today was my last day with my bub and I decided to take her out, it wasn't a date per say, but it wasn't a normal day where we went out and just had fun. I wanted to watch the new Conjuring movie and wanted to watch it with her. Also how Marinette has had her eye on this necklace that had a Purple Heart locket with pearls separating one another to connect. Marinette has never asked for anything in her life, she never asked for things she wanted but only things she needed, but as soon as I saw how her eyes always traveled to the store that held the necklace as we passed by always made me smile.

I didn't have as much money as everyone here since my mom is a single mom but due to my past winnings and small modeling gigs back in China I had enough money for a very large future. Knowing that Marinette has an interest in something other then Fighting and fashion truly amazed me. I'm going surprise her at dinner at a famous well known Chinese restaurant, and as we watch the sunset show her the necklace.

I would do anything to just see her smile.

"Is this a date?," Tikki asked getting me out of my train of thought as I put her in my pocket of my sweater.

"N-no," I mumbled nervously.

"Why are you so dressed up then?," she giggled.