7. 片刻

。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。

"We exist in moments, nothing more."

。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。。゚✶ฺ.ヽノ.✶゚ฺ。

Today was the big day of the competition, I ignored Adrian these past 4 days to try to focus on myself and spent my time to practice my moves before the big fight this afternoon.

"Are you ready sweetie?," my mom patted me on my back.

"Yeah, I studied on my opponent and every other just in case I win this round and I realized they are all very well trained in Taekwondo," I said.

Thankfully I studied and learned this style of art a few months back from one of Masters Hui Yen close friend from Korea Ryeom Daeshim who of course I called Sabom Ryeom. He was very experienced and he taught me well, I went to a few competitions with this fighting style and got second place once, which lead me to take another class with Sabom Ryeom to be the best in Taekwondo.

"But you only studied for jujitsu, kung fu, karate, and aikido didn't you?," my dad asked.

"I did study those but I also did hapkido, Judo, and Taekwondo," I patted my back.

"Yeah Marinette signed up for more classes to become more stronger," Tikki smiled up at me.

"So don't worry," I knew what Tikki meant by saying this. She wanted my parents to know that I'll be safe if I have to become Ladybug again, which calmed them a bit, but I knew my parents were still scared for me.

"We know Marinette can handle herself," my dad smiled at Tikki.

After our breakfast I headed to the restroom and got myself ready for my competition.

At the competition

I got inside the large stadium where I will be competing I look around and see my friends on the stadium bleachers looking around. Alya makes eye contact with me and yells my name loudly, I see Chloe from beside her cover her ears in annoyance and looks down at where Alya was pointing.

"Oh Dupain-Cheng!," Chloe yelled happily.

I smile happily and wave at my friends.

"Good luck Marinette!," they cheered.

I laughed and waved them off before heading to the locker room to stretch and get changed.

As I'm stretching I feel a presence behind and I quickly duck down.

(Note: the instructors/Masters would be speaking Mandarin, but I put it in English)

"Amazing," I turn around to see my instructor from China, Master Hui Yen.

"Master!," I run up and hug her.

"Dupain-Cheng, how have you been?," she asked.

"I've been good, I miss the gym and my teammates, you as well," I laughed.

"We miss you all to, actually the team has something for you," she takes out her phone and pulls up a video of my team wishing me good luck on my matches.