11. 简单事故

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

"Two souls don't find each other
by simple accident"

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

I've been avoiding any contact with Adrian, I switched my classes so I don't have him and I rarely pass him in the halls, I decided this after his lie. Alya understood and let me be, I got into classes with Chloe and just spent time learning.

Anthony was planned to come to Paris this week, my parents offered him a room downstairs in the bakery and since his mom is very strict about school he'll be going to my school for a while. I'm currently changing to go meet up with Juleka and Rose since they invited to hang out on boat, I accepted and put on a short red dress.

I started walking to my destination when I got a call from Anthony.

"Hello?," I laugh.

"Guess where I'm at?," Anthony giggled like a schoolgirl as I hear a bunch of ruckus from the other line.

"I don't know where?"

"Guess who's in Paris?!"

"Wait-," I stop in my tracks and look at the date of my phone.

"But your not supposed to come till Friday"

"Well I came today so- but your parents wanted surprise you since you've seemed down for a while now and they booked an earlier flight for me, what you don't miss me?," he teased.

"Of course I do- let me just text my friends that I'll be late to her house and I'm on my way to the airport to pick you up," I laughed lightly.

I turn around and call a taxi before I bring my phone back up to my ear as I sit down.

"Do you think I can hang out with you and your friends? I mean what am I gonna do at your house beside eat all of your pastries," Anthony sighed.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea let me just text Juleka real quick and ask," after sending a quick text and after Juleka saying it was fine I went back on the call as I hear Anthony complain about the airport being packed.

"Geez why is it so full, there are a bunch of girls are age yelling from the front of the airport," he yelled.

"Don't worry I'm pulling up," I look out the window to see Adrian saying goodbye to his father, my eyes widen realizing why there were so many girls.

"Crap," I mumbled.

"What?"

I sigh annoyed and open the door proudly.

"You can do this Marinette," Tikki cheered.

I get out and quickly walk past the group of girls before walking around the airport looking for Anthony.

"Where are you?," I asked.

"I'm sitting down on a chair close to the entrance"

I end the call before looking around more and finding him drinking a latte, I walk slowly behind him and jump on his shoulders.

"Anthony!," I laughed.

"I could've died, I seriously could've died Marinette," Anthony sighed as he touches his chest.

"I missed you," I smiled down at him.

"I missed you to but let's not do that again cupeesh?"

"Eh I don't know maybe," I shrugged.