16. 你

☆。゚+.

I told the stars about you.

☆。゚+.

Adrian's POV=

"You have a photoshoot at the park today Adrian," Natalie mumbled as she read out my schedule.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Your father wants to speak to you to, he's down in the dinning room," I simply nod and walk behind her as she leads me to my father.

We step foot in the dining room as I see my father eating his breakfast.

"Hello my son, come sit down and eat," he mumbled.

"No thank you, I'll eat something on the way to my photoshoot," I sighed annoyed "so what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh uhm your girlfriend has invited us to a dinner reservation to congratulate her recent win in fencing," I nod "however I don't think I'll be able to go due to-."

"Work, I understand, is that all?," I asked.

"Uhm yeah, bye son," I left the room without saying another word, I head into my room and wear some regular clothes and run downstairs hoping into the car before we drive off.

We soon reach the park and I get out heading towards what I think is the set up for my shoot.

"Ah Adrian looking beautiful as ever," George my camera man smiled and patted my back happily.

"Thank you, as well as you," I smiled back.

"So today it's a normal shoot to promote-."

"I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower
That you made with plastic power
Your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away!," I turn hearing Marinette's voice singing out loud as she passes by the park on a moped holding onto Anthony.

"What a lovely couple," George laughed happily.

"They're just friends," I mumbled quickly.

"Oh what a shame they make such a good couple."

Do they?

I mean Anthony seems like a good guy, Marinette is a very good friend, if she ever wanted to date anyone Anthony would be a good choice.

My heart aches for some reason knowing something can possibly happen between them. I felt like this when Luka had feelings for Marinette, yet I still don't understand why, why does my heart hurt each time knowing someone is pursuing her. I just see Marinette as a very good friend, she's always there for me when I'm feeling down, her always being clumsy always made me laugh, she gave me something so precious on my birthday that makes me feel important.

Marinette was always where I can reach her before she moved away.

Now that she's back I can never have a conversation with her without getting cut off. Since the beginning I felt like I knew everything about her, but she's changed and Anthony is apart of that change. Anthony has been a shield for Marinette since he came over, the last time I saw her we left off in bad terms due to my relationship with Kagami.