9. 灵魂

☾*✲⋆.

"My Soul chose yours

And a soul doesn't just forget that."

☾*✲⋆.

Marinette's POV

A week later.

"Chloe get off my bed and help me find the fabric for your dress!," I yelled as I tried to pull her off.

"I left it downstairs, I didn't sleep last night let me be!," Chloe groaned.

"Alya would you be a good friend and get me the fabric?," I turned to Alya who was knocked out on my small couch.

"I guess I'll get it myself," I rolled my eyes and laughed lightly.

Chloe is heading to a famous event with her father in New York this weekend, and she has asked me to design her a dress. The problem however is that I only have 2 days to complete her 'vision' which would take about 2 months to prepare. She called me last night panicking that she couldn't find a gown that day and I was the first person she thought that could help her and create her dream dress.

Chloe was so stressed that she called for a sleepover at my house with Alya, and didn't stop crying till 5 am which leads to all of us dying from exhaustion.

I head downstairs to the bakery to grab the fabrics Chloe made her dad workers get a few hours ago, I look around not being able to find it. I yawn loudly and scratch my head.

"Marinette?," I turn around to the voice rubbing my eyes seeing Adrian in his fencing clothes and Kagami on his arm looking around the shop.

"Morning," I sighed.

"You look pretty tired," Adrian frowned.

"I have to make a gown today," I mumbled not feeling in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Oh really? I didn't know people actually asked you to design for them," Kagami giggled.

I hum not really caring what she has to say to me.

"Don't be rude," Adrian whispered to her.

"I'm not being rude," she argued.

I roll my eyes not wanting to apart of this.

"Marinette come get your phone!," Chloe yelled from upstairs.

"Shut up! Stop yelling!," I heard Alya yell at her.

"You're the one yelling!," Chloe yelled back.

"Chloe shut that big mouth of yours or I'll shut it for you."

"I dare you!"

"You are so annoying!," Alya yelled as I hear her stomp on the ceiling towards Chloe.

"Marinette save me from this crazy person!"

"Shut up!," I yelled.

"Well come get your phone it's been ringing for about 3 minutes now!," Alya yelled.

I slap my head annoyed.

"I'll be up there in a minute."

Adrian smiles softly towards me and chuckled.

I turn my attention to look for the fabrics.

"Do you need help with what your looking for?," I shake my hand no towards Adrian.

"Marinetteeeeeee! It's some guy named Anthony," I hear footsteps coming down, I turn to see Chloe annoyed holding my phone.

"She's looking for my fabric can you wait?," I scramble to grab my phone from her and put it to my ear, Chloe ignores Adrian and Kagami.