10. 诚实的

☾*✲⋆.*✲⋆

"Just be honest with me
Or stay away from me,
It's not that difficult,"

☾*✲⋆.*✲⋆

Adrians POV

"Suffering-Boy, I am Hawk Moth, I give you the power to seek revenge on your so called good friends as my sad boy. All you have to do is bring me Chat Noir's and Ladybug Miraculous, can you do that?"

"Yes Hawk Moth."

"That's my boy."

I didn't know what was going on, my body felt like someone was controlling me, the last thing I saw before being Akumatized was Marinette's heartbroken expression.

I don't know why I blew up on her all of a sudden but I did and I feel completely terrible about doing so, Mari didn't do anything wrong. I guess letting my feelings bottle up over time is not the best way to handle things. I felt my body move towards her as she jumps back quickly, my body tries to grab her again but she kicks up hitting my chin, I fall back. What about Ladybug? Who's gonna help her? I'm so glad I left Chat in my room today for we don't know what would've happened.

"Adrian stop it your gonna hurt me!," she yelled.

"I d-don't want to I s-swear," I cried out.

"Let me just hug you okay?," I mumbled out.

Don't get near me Marinette don't fall for it, it's a trap.

"Adrian please!," she begged.

Without knowing I felt my body start running towards her.

"Crap," she said.

Once she turns a corner I turn to se Alya standing there with a camera.

Alya run.

"Alya," I cried.

"Adrian-"

"Alya run now, he's been Akumatized!," Marinette yelled.

But before she can run I hugged her and she turned into stone.

"A-Alya," Mari whispered.

"This is what I felt for so long my sweet Marinette," I walked towards her.

"All alone with no one to talk to, only people seeing a perfect masterpiece on the outside," I chuckled.

"Do you not understand-," before I can finish she tossed dirt into my eyes and I groan in pain, and by the time I can see again Marinette was gone.

"Damn," I mumbled and started to run around town.

I want to stop everytime I met someone I just had to touch them to turn them into stone, I didn't like hurting people I hated it.

Please stop.

All of sudden I turn to see Nino trying to hide from what's going on.

No Nino.

"My best friend," I called.

Marinette's POV

"Tikki spots on!," I yelled after hiding from Adrian.

"Marinette what are we going to do?," Tikki panicked.

"It's okay, I can do this," I reassured "I know where the Akuma is at, I just need to get to that lucky bracelet I made him."

"Marinette look!," I turn to the side to only see Plagg caring Chat Noirs ring.

"Chat!," I yelled.