19. 时候

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Time is everything we have and don't."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Anthony laid down on my lap as I stroke his hair, we've been enjoying each other's company for the past 2 days.

Today was our last day together before we drop him off at the airport tomorrow morning.

We haven't really talked that much since the night of the competition, but I didn't mind the silence.

Tikki was currently asleep in his hand as he looks up at me with a confused expression.

"I don't want to go back," Anthony sighed before rubbing his head against my hand, I softly do circle on his cheek as he lays a small kiss to my hand. I felt my heart skip a beat at the kiss and blush lightly before he laughed softly at my reaction.

"I don't want to leave you here," He frowned.

"You know I can't go back at the moment, maybe in a month?," I smiled nervously.

"To train for nationals?," he asked.

I nod.

"Maybe you can stay over at my house this time," he smiled.

My smile falters as I feel some of his hair fall from his scalp.

"Anthony-," he looks at my hand as I hold it up in front of his face.

"You're causing me so much stress I'm losing my hair," Anthony groaned.

"Yeah sure blame it on me," I laughed lightly "maybe your getting old, didn't your dad start balding at your age?"

"Very funny," Anthony gives me a glare "who told you that?"

"Your mother my dear bub," I laughed.

"God she can be- ugh," he groaned.

"Okay okay, so what do you want to do today? Before you-," I cut myself off as my eyes water "before- before you leave tomorrow."

Anthony looks at me before he stands up and lays Tikki on her bed and he engulfs me in a tight hug.

"I don't want to leave you okay? Don't think that-," He began.

"Then why don't you just stay here?," I sniffed.

"I-I have to do something back in Shanghai that I can't do it here bub, p-plus I miss my mom, and I need to talk to Master about what's next for me," his heart started to beat faster after each word.

"I'll be back okay? Maybe a month or even less, I do have to train you for nationals bub," he tried to make me feel better.

For some reason I felt like he was keeping something from me, something that he probably couldn't talk about. Since he's been here he always had conversations with his mom in secret and always shut down all of sudden when I mention things about how I wanted to move back to Shanghai with him. To maybe us starting our own studio, for him to train future nationals champions and I work under him for money to help pay for fashion school.

Anthony would always make up something that has to deal with my friends or how he wouldn't be a good instructor. I wanted to push for more reasons but I knew it made him uncomfortable, so I just tried to make him happy.

"Anthony?," I mumbled , he looks up at me and smiles softly.

"You're the most beautiful girl a person can lay eyes on," he whispered all of sudden, I can feel my cheeks flush at his sudden compliment and I push him off quickly.