2. 盛开

°•.¸¸.•° °•.¸¸.•°

For all the Flowers growing in concrete
Keep Blossoming

°•.¸¸.•° °•.¸¸.•°

A week later

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! You're going to be late!," Tikki yelled in my ear.

I growl closing my ears as Tikki jumps on my head yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Okay okay, I'm up."

"Go shower quick I'll go tell mom and dad to start making you breakfast, your outfit is already laid out on your bed so change quick and head downstairs."

I nod slowly and walk into the bathroom and start taking a cold shower to wake me up.

I don't understand why I have to wake up early, I mean class doesn't start till-

I looked at the time on my watch and grumble.

2 hours.

I roll my eyes and finish washing up before heading back into my room. I look down at my bed seeing the dress I made the week before, I smile at how pretty it came out. It was a light pink dress that has a soft material that can button down as you like or all the way to the top. I slip my way into the dress and grab my red rubber band leaving it in my wrist just in case I get stuffy. I put on my sweet perfume and my shoes before slowly making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where Tikki is shoving her face with macaroons.

My parents were probably already cooking to open up the bakery, Tikki turns to me and smiles, she pats the chair beside her and pointed at my breakfast before doing her own thing again

I laugh lightly and start eating.

After breakfast Alya arrived and we headed off to school.

"How do you feel?," she asked.

"I'm nervous of course, but I can do it," I smiled.

"You can do it girl, btw that outfit is seriously iconic."

"Thanks it took me a while to do the top to my liking."

"I mean yeah you've grown some boobs girly."

"Let's not talk about my boobs," I laughed.