3. 等着你

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"A small part of me will always wait for
you to come back."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(This is my art and this is how I picture Adrian older, I will try to start Marinette soon :)

Adrian and I stand over the small sink washing the paint brushes, I wish he would've left with the others I mean this isn't that hard for one person to clean. I can feel his shoulder brush against mine as he turns to me with a small smile on his plumped lips.

"You haven't changed," he chuckled, I know he didn't mean that as an insult but for some reason it angered me.

"I don't know I think I have," I tried to smile.

"Not really you're the same old Marinette, shy, clumsy, and nice."

"I think I've changed since I left," I mumbled.

"I mean yeah you did, but I'm glad your the same as before."

I thought I've changed, I know I'm still nice and I'm a bit clumsy, but I feel like I've gotten more sure of myself.

I finished drying the brushes and I quickly grab my things before saying a quick goodbye to Adrian and run into the restrooms.

"Whats wrong?," Tikki comes out of my purse.

"Have I not changed?," I grumbled as I slouch on the toilet and scratch my head.

"If you keep acting like this that year and a half  would literally mean nothing-."

"Adrian is bringing this side out of me," I sighed.

"Well don't let him! Get over him Marinette!," Tikki snapped.

"He did nothing for you while you were here, he made you feel like a fool over and over again-."

"Not on purpose," I argued.

"I know I know," she sighed "but think about all those times where he made you feel like you were special and then just called you a dear friend, all those times everyone took advantage over your kindness, you left to be more confident in yourself, don't let Adrian waver you!," she huffed.

"Yes I know."

"Mari you don't understand, just listen to me okay? Adrian is a good person and he is very kind but he isn't good for you so I suggest to stay far away, don't forget what Kagami said to you that day," Tikki touched my cheek softly.