14. 朋友?

**✿❀

"Friends?
Friends'"

**✿❀

Anthony and I woke up pretty early to do some morning workout and were now walking to the front of the school seeing Chloe and Alya having an argument.

"Woah woah ladies what's the fuss?," Anthony laughed as we got in front of them.

"Lila is back," my smile quickly fell from my lips as I heard Chloe.

"Great," I mumbled.

"Marinette hating someone besides-," I give Anthony a glare before he can finish what he was saying "neverminddd."

I roll my eyes and fix my skirt and shirt before holding my head high.

"Ooohh she's ready let's go!," Chloe laughed and she clapped her hands before pushing Anthony from beside me and wrapping her arms around mine.

"Let's get the show started," Alya nodded to Chloe and also wrapped her arm around me.

"What about me?," Anthony complained and pouted.

"Behind us, we need back up," Chloe ordered.

"Can't I hold her hand-"

"No!," Alya and Chloe said at the same time.

"Wait where are we going?," I asked as they led me into the school only to see Lila flirting with Adrian like always.

"To get her away from your man," Alya chuckled.

"Marinette does not need Adrian she's going over there to show Lila who's boss!," Chloe argued.

They stop in their tracks and look at me to make a decision, I pull my arms away and stand next to Anthony.

"Uhm first of all Adrian is not my man, and I don't want him, second of all I don't have To show Lila I'm a boss when I know I am, and third of all I came to school to pass, not for this," I said before Anthony patted my back and he took my arm before dragging me to our class.

"If she tries anything with you then we are behind you babe!," Chloe yelled and I quickly gave her a thumbs up.

We walk into the classroom and sit down together as it starts to get filled up by students.

It was now lunch time and I sat down with Anthony, Chloe and Alya as Nino sat with Adrian and Lila.

Everyone sat at their table as everyone believed Lila lies.

"She's so full of herself," Chloe groaned annoyed.

"Oh and you're not?," Alya laughed.

"Well I mean I'm rich and I'm pretty so what if I'm full of myself, Lila on the other hand has a big forehead and isn't rich."

"Damn double homicide," Anthony joked as we began to laugh out loud.

"Oh I like him," Chloe laughed.

"I mean I am her best friend, of course I'm likable."

"Who said you were her best friend?," Alya mumbled.

"I said."

"No I've known Marinette the longest I'm her best friend," Alya argued.

"Eh I think I've come closer to be her best friend," Chloe laughed.

"Let's all agree that I'm her best friend and drop it at that," Anthony patted my head.

With that comment everyone at the table started to argue with one another's, that was my que to get me a water bottle. As I pay the lunch lady for the water I turn around only to bump into Lila making me drop the water on both us.