12. 月亮

★ * ♡ ─ ☆-- 。♡ * ゚--。-- ★ * ♡

"She was like the moon-
part of her was always hidden away"

★ * ♡ ─ ☆-- 。♡ * ゚--。-- ★ * ♡

Adrians POV

I walk out seeing her sitting on a bench fanning her face lightly.

"Marinette!," I called and walked up to her "you okay?"

"Uhm yeah," she mumbled as I sat beside her.

We stayed quiet as we saw the sunset, I don't know if it was comfortable silence or difficult silence for her.

"Adrian-"

"Marinette-" we both turn to the two people calling out our names.

There stood Kagami and Anthony looking at us confused.

"What is she doing here?," Kagami mumbled.

Marinette stood up proudly "I'm here because MY friends invited me out to have fun," she emphasized on 'my' and walks away before pulling Anthony with her.

"Did you see how she spoke to me?," Kagami frowned at me.

"She's not wrong Kagami why ask a question that you know the answer to," I grumbled before walking away from her.

"Adrian I thought we were going to fence today?," Kagami stopped me.

"I texted you canceling our plans," I mumbled.

"And why would you do that?"

"Because I need time for myself, I don't have to be with you everyday of my life, I miss my friends," I stop in my tracks and turn confused "how did you even know I was here in the first place?"

"Well duh you have your location on."

"Kagami don't do that," I sighed and rubbed my head "m-maybe you should head home."

"Well why can't I stay?," she complained.

"Because this isn't my house, I can't invite someone without telling them ahead so just go," I groaned.

"This isn't fair," Kagami mumbled.

"No what isn't fair is that you went after Marinette once again, that you complain that my friends don't like you after you prove them every single time they are right about you, that you stalk my every move like you don't trust me, you come to places where I am, unannounced, that you give me no space to breathe," I walk over to her and grab her wrist before throwing her farther away from me.

"You are suffocating me-," I groaned.

"Adrian calm down!," I look up to see Marinette glaring at me.

"Marinette don't butt in-," Kagami started.

"In case you forgot but last time Adrian blew up he was Akumatized and could've gotten himself and everyone hurt, so no you be quiet and leave because your gonna make everything become a living hell for everyone," Marinette rolled her eyes.