Chapter 10

|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍|

🌸🌸🌸

[𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕]

I'm here now at library I just want to read a book about this world.

"What book are you trying to find?" Napatingin ako sa nagsalita sa likuran ko.

"I just want to read history, about the magic world or about magicians." Ang sabi ko at saka tumalikod ulit sa kanya.

He gave me a book, but that letter was strange to me. But I understand. If you're asking who the person I'm with right now is, it's Tyrone.

~HISTORIAE MUNDI SINT IN TOTO PRAECANTATIO~

Yun ang title ng libro, mayroon pang isa siyang kinuha na libro at ibinigay iyon lahat sakin.

~IRCA PRAECANTATOR~

Yun din ang title ng libro, pagkatapos niya akong bigyan ng libro ay umalis na siya. Hindi ko na lamang yun pinansin at saka umupo sa pinaka dulo ng library.

The magic world originated from the very first goddess, this goddess was named ARLANA. Arlana is a goddess most powerful of all.

But the day came when the goddess was sad because she could do nothing but sit on her throne, so what the goddess did was she created the world, that is the world called the magic world. But the goddess Arlana has to pass away, she has different powers.

That is, fire, water, air, earth. Her power was split into four. The four powers of goddess Arlana became one creature, these creatures were Fairo, Waterinaria, Añgeair, Nathalia. Fairo owns the fire power, while Waterinaria owns the water power, Añgeair owns the air power, and Nathalia owns the earth power.

More and more magicians possessed such powers given by the four god and goddesses. But a princess is born who will end the evil of the protagonist of the goddess Arlana. This protagonist of goddess Arlana is the king of darkness. The goddess Arlana died because, she was betrayed by her own disciple. The king of darkness killed him to take her four powers. But because of the wise goddess Arlana was, she divided this power into four elements.

The new gods and goddesses are now the enemy of the king of darkness. The four gods or goddesses could not stand the king of darkness because he had already offered him soul to satan. That is why the four creatures in the world are hidden that only the four of them know about. The princess was born to end evil. That is Princess Crystaliah Monnahel Demonnah. The princess possesses four elements. Princess Crystaliah is the strongest of all.

Pagkatapos kung mabasa ang lahat ng yun ay natahimik ako, si Princess Crystaliah ang tatapos sa kasamaan... sana makaya niya iyon para sa kanyang nasasakupan. Inilagay ko sa lalagyan ang libro at saka lumabas sa library, bumalik na lamang ako sa dorm.

[A/N: AKO PO DIKO GETS YUNG TUNGKOL SA MUNDO NG MAGIC WORLD... PAKI PALIWANAG READERS ಥ‿ಥ]

"Saan ka galing?"
"Oo nga kanina ka pa namin hinahanap."

Yun agad ang bungad sakin ng dalawa, hindi ko ito pinansin.

"Kung gusto mong kumain, may pagkain sa kusina." Ang sabi ni Jessica kaya, dumeretso na lang ako sa kusina para kumain.

"So, saan ka nga galing?" Pag uulit ni Wencie sa tanong niya.

"Bakit?" Bored kung sabi at saka umupo para mag simula na sa bakbakan sa harap ng mesa, ey wag kayong ano jan, kainan yun, walang ibig sabihin... hindi kainan ng kung ano, kundi pagkain na niluluto.

"Bawal bang mag tanong?" Ang sabi ni Wencie kaya sinamaan ko silang pareho ng tingin at saka pinakita ang kamay ko na nag papahiwatig na kapag hindi pa sila umalis ay gigilitan ko sila sa leeg.