Friendly Greeting

A fluffy dog ran up to me and jumped on my legs. I looked confused but put my hand In front of his nose making sure he'll let me pet him. I smiled and pet the dog, it was fluffy and had white fur.

"No way"

"Say hi to Floof," Techno said as he closed the door behind him.

"Why is he here?" I asked picking him up.

"Well my dad couldn't watch him anymore, but me and Clay have decided to help clean your house and wait for you to come back so we can apologize together"

"Yup," Clay said walking out from the kitchen Patches following him. I've already met Patches, still cute as ever.

"Hey Clay?" I said turning around.

"Yeah?" He asked quirking his head to the side.

"I'm sorry...."

"For what?"

"The Dream thing.."

"Don't worry about it I was being an ass"

"You sure?"

"Yeah" He smiled hugging me.

"Well we planned to have a chill night so I hope you don't mind that we picked a movie," Techno said.

"Huh?"

"We decided on takeout and a movie night, if that's fine with you"

"Yeah that's fine, I think we should all hang out more" I smiled lightly putting Floof down. The two pets ran to the other room to play with each other.

"I'm surprised they get along considering they are a cat and dog," I said watching them leave.

"Guess they looked past their differences," Clay said sitting on the couch.

I followed and we all sat and watched a movie: I eventually fell asleep leaving Clay and Techno in silence. Clay coughed and stood up.

"I should get going I'm sure you guys need to figure things out" Clay stood up and went to get Patches.

"Thanks..."

"I only did it for Y/n," Clay said looking at the girl. "Bye"

With that Clay left and locked the door holding Patches who looked exhausted from playing with Floof.

"Man what am gonna do girl," The dirty blonde said frowning.

Techno looked down seeing the girl asleep in his arms. He picked her up gently and walked to her room laying her down on the bed. He put the blankets over her and started to walk out the door.

"Stay," I said sleepily.

"What?"

"I want you to sleep beside me again, I miss it"

"You sure?"

I nodded and watched him walk over to the bed laying down. He awkwardly laid next to me but not like he used to as if he was scared. I turned and faced him.

"It's okay love" I smiled gently placing my hand on his cheek.

"I missed you a lot," He said holding my hand. "As cliche as it sounds, I really couldn't stop thinking about you"

"Thank you for fixing my apartment, even though you and Clay destroyed it" I joked quietly.

"It had to be done" He simply said.

There was an awkward silence neither of us knowing what to say. The door crept opened and a cloud of white jumped on the bed laying in between us.

"Aww Floof" I smiled petting the dog who was wagging his tail. "I'm glad I can finally meet him"

"Like I said my dad had to work and no one could watch him, it was a pain in the ass process but he's lucky I love him," Techno said petting his dog.

"You act like he's your son," I said jokingly meanwhile Techno just shrugged smiling.

"Guess it's practice for the future" He looked at me jokingly but a small part held truth.

"Oh, hush," I said lightly slapping him on the shoulder.

Techno laughed and wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my forehead and smiled softly.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

————————————————————————
I did finally update though I'm sorry it's a little short than usual. I was in the hospital the night before Halloween, which was also the night of my homecoming. I guess part of me still is upset that I missed it even though it happened like two or three weeks ago maybe less I'm not sure. I just was still upset because I got everything for homecoming which I never got to do before and it also felt like I was at square one being in the hospital again. That's why this chapter took longer to come out because I was still trying to get myself into a better mindset and then I got busy with stuff and I apologize for not updating which I should have been doing but that explains why I haven't been active. I hope this gives a better idea of why I haven't been posting. Sorry for the long paragraph thing I just need to get that off my chest because I feel bad for the people reading a story for all of you guys because you guys all deserve to know and I'm just repeating myself so I'll just end this explanation here.

You guys are all ✨WORTH IT ✨and ✨PERFECT. ✨The way YOU are. Remember that even though your going through something stay ✨STRONG ✨and ✨DON'T GIVE UP. ✨I BELIEVE ✨in YOU. ✨Thank you all for the support

 ✨Thank you all for the support