Nightmare

The plane ride was annoying my playlist was slowly coming to an end. I was getting closer and closer to Belfast. I felt vulnerable something I haven't felt in a long time. It wasn't a new feeling but it was a hard one to deal with, maybe seeing Tommy will help me feel better, maybe staying with Becca will give me happier instead of sadder. I closed my eyes and let myself slip into a black abyss.

I woke up in a field of grass, it was pretty and peaceful. It had the perfect breeze flowing through the air. I slowly stood up and studied my surroundings. The grass wasn't short but it wasn't high either. I was wearing a beautiful sun dress with strap-up sandals. I walked around the field full of flowers and animals. I pet one of the sheep and smiled, I felt at peace. I moved away from the sheep and continued walking.

There was a path with many buildings. I curiously walked through it looked strangely familiar. It was a village a very lively one at that. I walked to the fountain in the middle and sat down for a little minute. I looked in the water and saw my reflection. I smiled and ran my hand through the cold fountain water. Villagers were trading and working hard, I jumped at the sudden loud thumping.

I couldn't see it so I stood up and I carefully walked to where I heard the loud noise. I peeked around the corner to see what the noise was. My body froze as I looked at what was in front of me. There stood an Iron Golem and a Villager they turned around to look at me. They both had a peaceful smile, well the Golem tried anyways.

"Where have you been Y/n?"

Tears built up in my eyes as I moved closer, the golem gave me a look that always made me feel better on my worse days when it all happened. He was wearing the rose flower crown I had given him. Gramps voice used to calm me down when I got scared or when he was explaining something to me. Tears slid down my face looking at the two things I cared about. A black horse came from behind them with a saddle on, was it Thunder? I closed my eyes for a split second before I felt heat against my skin. When I opened my eyes they were gone the only thing left was a flower crown saddle and book.

"It's your fault you didn't save us," a faint voice said as I ran away from the fire.

I continued running as fast as I can not stopping till I wore myself out. I was at yet another field of flowers I walked slowly through the meadow trying to study my breath. I looked around making sure I was in the clear till ringing came into my ears as I looked in the distance.

"Fundy hold on okay? I have healing potions just let me find-"

"I'm ready to go," Fundy said looking up at the small sunlight that shown through the clouds.

"It was nice meeting you all, I ..... wish...... I could've survived..with you all and met....you in real life" The sun covered Fundys body as he started to slowly disappear.

"Survive for me" He smiles softly before disappearing fully the sun is shown on the spot where his body once was as if the heavens were welcoming in a new angel to the golden gates.

I trembled as the ringing in my ear kept up. I closed my eyes and I was in a new place. I opened my eyes it was a place that ended it all for so many people in two different ways.

"W-Wilbur?" I called out as he fell. I caught him before he hit the ground.

"N/N" he sighed softly he knew he was gonna die this was his final moment.

"Thank you for being the best friend and little sister for me. Make sure to keep Tommy online and tell Tommy I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise" He closed his eyes smiling.

"You and Techno better get married after this"

"Wilbur please don't go" I sobbed holding his cold hand.

"I wish I could" he laughed lightly.

I cried into his chest as his body disappeared. Along with a part of my heart.

I screamed watching everything unfold in front of my eyes again.

Tommy ran up to me and hugged me randomly. I was gonna pull him off of me but then I realized I didn't see Tubbo. I looked at Tommy and hugged him back.

I closed my eyes and kept begging it to stop, I was forced to have my eyes open and looked where the purple lights were. The ringing started making faint voices blaming me for other's deaths. It was constant.

I looked back, Sapnap's stuff hovered in front of me, he didn't make it. I looked around for Phil. Then I spotted him.

Phil had less the one heart left while the rest of us panted laying in the ground accepting death. Phil ran to the dragon with all his might. He slashed his sword through the dragon as it rose up and purple stripes exploded from its body.

Phil collapsed on the ground to which Technoblade caught him and Tommy ran over.

My cries almost outweighed the ringing till the ringing stopped and was replaced with a new sound.

"I heard there was a special place"

"Where men can go and emancipate"

"The brutality and the tyranny of their ruler"

"Well this place is real you needn't fret"

"With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret"

"It's a very big place and not blown up L'manburg"

"My L'manburg"

"No no no no no" slammed my fist against the end stone

"My L'manburg."

"My L'manburg"

"My L'manburg"

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up" I yelled banging my head on the ground hoping to wake myself up

"Well our faith was strong within these walls"

"A sanctuary that would never fall"

"The beauty of this landscape overthrew ya"

"He made his throne and betrayed our land"

"But we still stand strong and we hold our hands"

"And from here I can see my L'manburg"

"Oh, my L'manburg"

"Please stop......" I whispered silently letting my tears fall down my face

"My L'manburg"

"My L'manburg"

"My L'manburg"

Everything became numb and I shot up looking around, I was still in my seat on the plane. Everyone stared at me as I wiped away my tears. It was just a dream it was just a dream.

————————————————————————
Hello everyone! sorry for not updating in a bit the end of the school year equals finals so save me. I know this was a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! ✨Remember you are Worth it and Perfect! ✨

 I know this was a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! ✨Remember you are Worth it and Perfect! ✨