Our Song

I looked over at my Ukelele as it stood in the corner of the room. I walked over to the said instrument before I picked it up. Dust got all over my hands to which I wasn't surprised. I walked to the kitchen to grab some wipes so I could wipe the dust off. I finally found some and walked back to my room. I wiped off the maroon Ukelele and threw away the trash. I gently picked it up and started messing with the strings.

I winced at the untuned Ukelele. I started to tune the strings thinking about some moments I had with techno especially when I told him I could sing and play instruments. he kept pestering me on and on until I finally gave in.

"I can't help falling in love...... I remember now"

"I think I am going to Livestream this, I haven't made an official statement yet so I guess this could work," I said to myself as I started practicing the chords. after a few tries, I finally nailed it. I looked over at the clock it read 8:41 Pm. "Screw it"

I changed into my favorite outfit and fixed any flaws I could before I actually went live. I looked in the mirror and saw my game self looking dead at me smiling. I looked like a badass not gonna lie. Besides the point, it gave me a little hope as I regained my confidence. I walked back into my room.

I set up the Livestream camera. I sat on the ground holding my Ukelele. I double-checked my outfit, I fixed my hair. I took a deep breath before I clicked the Live Button. I smiled softly at the chat and views flooding in. I guess this was the feeling of knowing others cared.

"Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't said anything about the situation I have been in. It's been rough to handle but it is something wanted to share something very comforting to me and made me feel like nothing could hurt me so I'll be performing I can't help falling In Love" I gripped my ukelele and took a deep breath.

(Flashback)

"Fine, Fine, you win I'll sing a song." I sighed giving in to the constant pleas as we sat at our usual spot on the roof. "I don't know why you're so persistent"

"I'm sure you'll do great plus its something else I can love you for"

"Oh god I'm so gonna fail I haven't sung in a while and knowing you, you'll say something stupid like cringe"

"Fair point"

I just chuckled at his antics and looked ahead at the beautiful nation we created. "don't laugh okay"

"No promises" I just glared at him "Fine fine"

With that, I started to sing the very song that made me fall in love more and more. After that night we sang together whenever we could.

(End of flashback)

I let out a shaky breath before I started to sing.

"Wise Man say, only fools rush in" I gently strung the strings not bothering to look at the chat.

I thought about the limited time we had in the game.

"But I can't help falling in love with you"

The views spiked but I was more focused on not screwing up and looking like a fool in front of thousands of people.

"Like a river flows"

"Surely to the sea"

"Darling so it goes."

"Some things are meant to be."

Technoblade watched the live stream it was around 5:45. He studied her face as she sang the song he recognized the song, which made him feel like he was on cloud nine, as the next lyrics played he sung along.

"Take my hand take my whole life too"

"But I can't help Falling in love with you"

I looked directly at the camera as if I could make eye contact with the person I missed the most.

"I can't help falling in love with you."

I plucked the last strings before putting down my Ukelele. I hadn't noticed the tears running down my eyes. I looked up at the live stream, the chat was going wild and my phone blew up with notifications from my family.

"I hope you enjoyed this mini stream, I know it doesn't clear anything up but I'm not fully ready for that yet I hope you guys could forgive me."

That chat was filled with support suddenly I got a donation.

"You sang just as good as I remember "

I teared up "I miss you," I said out loud.

Techno whispered back to his screen "I miss you too"

I waved at the camera ending the live, sure I felt bad for it being so short but I wasn't ready to fully talk about my experience. Right now all I am concerned about is finding Techno. I need to see him, I need to touch him, I need to talk to him, I need to spend my night's stargazing with him holding me close. I can't sit around any longer.

————————————————————————
hello lovely readers! This chapter was inspired by lyricnaraki  ! She also created this beautiful masterpiece for this chapter! As always remember ✨you are amazing and beautiful just the way you are✨and no one can convince me otherwise! Love you guys!

————————————————————————hello lovely readers! This chapter was inspired by lyricnaraki  ! She also created this beautiful masterpiece for this chapter! As always remember ✨you are amazing and beautiful just the way you are✨and no one can convince ...

(This is so cute!)

(This is so cute!)