Same but Different

Technoblade looked at the door seeing Clay gently come in. Clay had a softer expression as he looked at Technoblade. Technoblade watched the dirty blonde walk closer to him. His defense went up but he didn't do anything.

"We fucked up," Clay said looking around the apartment.

"Yeah we did," Technoblade said.

The silence was awkward, to say the least. You can't blame them though, they were acting each other to kill not even two years ago. Technoblade sighed not wanting to deal with dream, well Clay. 

No matter how much people say they have changed from the game and it was just another version of themselves was a lie, well I guess in one sense. Technoblade still felt like the world around him crashing down whenever he hears the voices. Sometimes his mind will make it seem like he still had his battle scars which make him look in the mirror to see they were actually there. The feelings he had towards you and the sorrow that came to haunt him when all his friends died. 

The differences he had in the game were physical and mental. His mind only focused on killing enemies rather than compromise to keep the people he cared about safe. In almost all ways he failed. He failed to keep the people he cared for and loved and they are mostly all gone.

Technoblade in the game had brothers and a father, but technoblade outside the game didn't have them as siblings. Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy were his family and Tubbo was his friend. You were the one he loved and he knew you loved him too. Technoblade in the game seemed strangely closer to that family than his real one. He had to admit that he probably accidentally call Phil Dad on accident as he let a few slip while he was father in the game.

He was not a fan of trying to beat the End, he was content with his life there. He knew there were going to be consequences he knew he wouldn't be as happy as he was there when he left. He knew he was gonna lose people. He knew he wasn't going to be okay when he left the game. It would be back to work, no sleep because of his streams or even the rare videos he would put out. He liked farming potatoes, going on small adventures, he liked the family bond he had.

He had regrets about things he should've said or done. He should've stopped people from beating the end. He should've protected his family more. he should've said how much he cared about Phil and Wilbur. He should've helped Tommy and Wilbur even if he wasn't keen on the idea. He did quite enjoy the anthem Wilbur made. Instead, he let his stubborn mind take over.

He was like dream in a way. They both had inner demons that controlled them, but that was Techno's first incident of violence. The Techno who was the blood god himself when it comes to violence. He didn't know what other people thought. He never told you about the voices in his head blaming him for what happened. The way he saw Phil who helped him once and disappeared.

Techno is still stubborn about his feelings, but the feelings he felt for you wanted to jump out of his through and have every single thing he admired about you. Now you are suddenly gone. You are gone because of his actions. he knew how fragile you were with how you felt now. He knew that he had definitely made you upset as soon as he did his actions. 

Dream or Clay had voices as well. He was so much different than he was in the game. At first George, Sapnap or Nick, and him always talked and joked around. He bonded with them more, they were the only people he had who were outside the game. Now they are gone because of him. He remembered when George immediately realized he could see colors. the way George admired the flowers, trees, and animals. About a year after they were in the game he became manipulative to the new people they stumbled across to do his dirty work. 

The behavior of Dream took over leaving George and Nick frustrated and concerned for their friend. they didn't know how to stop him or how he became the way he did. Was he scared? Maybe he was power-hungry? They never figured it out and never will ever be able to because they are gone. No longer breathing just a memory in everyone's minds. 

Dream tried taking over Clay's mind a lot and even though he killed almost everyone you cared about, you still helped him. You gave him a chance to redeem himself but he failed when he tried to kill your lover. Breaking and messing your apartment up. Ruining your relationship with Techno, He knew he fucked up in a way he didn't know was possible. He didn't know how to redeem himself from this, if you would give him another chance, third times a charm right? 

Now it has come to these two men sitting in an apartment they don't own and an apartment that would be empty if anyone left. They still didn't move, the two men didn't dare to talk to each other at this moment. They didn't want to go at it and make it worse if that's even possible. in a way, they were the same but different. They still had inner demons wanting to pop out or tell them to do something they don't want to do

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I have not updated in a long while. I feel really bad for it I have been busy and a few minor health issues and little nervousness with all the canceling and things people say but I have finally gotten over it so that's good. I  hope you enjoy this chapter Thank you all for being patient with me! Enough about me✨ every single one of you reading this are worth it and perfect. I don't care what others think of you, you have to focus on yourself. You will get through whatever you are going through. Just stay strong and power through. Make sure to stay hydrated and do something happy if you're upset or even do something that makes you happy in general✨. I love you guys and care for you guys so much and if you need anything you can message me if you want to rant about anything.💙

(man I missed this)

(man I missed this)