Tommy The Relationship Expert

(All interactions with Tommy are platonic!)

"It's time," Tommy said shutting his laptop looking at me seriously.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said taking a sip of coke.

Tommy rolled his eyes laying his head on one of the pillows pulling the blanket over him. He looked up at me then the phone then back to me.

"Stop acting dumb you know what I mean your just avoiding it" Tommy sighed "you have to make up with Techno eventually I can tell it's taking a mental toll on you and I'm sure the blade too"

"Why is a 19 year old more mature than me" I laid my head back on a pillow looking at the ceiling.

Tommy held my hand sitting back up which made me look at him. He reached over and grabbed my phone.

"It's time to get yourself together, you are stronger than this so stop being a pussy"

"That's rude" I rolled my eyes sitting back up. "But your right"

I took the phone from Tommy's hand nervously unlocking my phone and going to our messages. There were dozens of unread apologies, good mornings, goodnights, I miss you and I love you's.

"That's sad," Tommy said looking over my phone.

"That's rude looking at people's phones" I pulled my phone away so he couldn't see.

"Sorry sorry," He said putting his arms up in surrender. "Anyways just start a conversation"

"Oh just casually say 'Hey how are you? I did leave another country leaving you alone when you surprised me'" I said looking at him.

"Don't need to be a dick about it"

"Sorry" I sighed "just nervous"

"Just do it"

"Not now"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes," Tommy pushed the call button.

"Thomas Simons!" I smacked him as the phone rang."This isn't a prank call it's serious!"

Techno looked at his phone that was ringing he watched the light shine from the phone. He got up and looked at his phone. Once he saw who was calling he immediately answered.

"Hello?..." Techno said nervously

I looked over at Tommy panicking, I wasn't ready to talk to him. Tommy nudge my arm and mouthed 'Talk'.

"Uhm hey," I said nervously not really knowing what to say. Tommy held my hand as the conversation official started.

"Did you uhm" Techno cleared his throat. "Need anything" his voice shaky.

"I honestly don't know what to say"  I laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry" Techno paused. "I'm so god damn sorry for what I did and I know it wasn't right. I felt the violence from the game get to me somehow and I know that's not an excuse for what I did."

"God damn what do you do to me" I sighed

"You know.... every day I texted you I wanted to make sure your okay and that by some hope you would respond" His voice cracked. "But you never did..."

"I shouldn't have been that stubborn"

"It was my fault in the first place"

"Well it's Dre sorry Clay, Clays  fault too"

"God I miss you so much" He sniffled he was looking at the ground the entire time over the phone.

"I miss you too"

"I cleaned up everything in your apartment even replaced some of the vases. I tried gluing them back together but kinda failed" He chuckled "You know me with that stuff not good with fixing things"

"Don't get me started on that one time you destroyed a vase in the game. What's with you and breaking vase's" I joked.

"Guess they give bad luck huh?"

"Yeah"

"I still love you"

"I know" Tommy squeezed my hand. "I love you too"

"Are you coming home soon?..."

I looked over at Tommy. I knew I couldn't stay forever I had a home in the US. We lived across the sea from each other. It wasn't simply a long drive across the country, it was a plane ride.

"P-probably I can't keep paying for a hotel room for another two weeks. I can barely afford rent sometimes plus plane tickets are ridiculously expensive." I looked back at the phone.

"I have to use the bathroom I'll be back," Tommy said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Alright" I gave him a small smile mouthing 'Thank You' he gave me a weak smile then walking to the bathroom.

"Was that Tommy?"

"Yeah it was" I smiled "He helped me to call you against my own will of course"

"You know Tommy can be a pain sometimes but he really is amazing"

"He is in every day possible"

————————————————————————
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had a shit ton of school work 🥲✌️ I know this chapter is short but it's on purpose I swear. The next chapter has to be dedicated to the next little plot. ✨ I love you guys thank you so much for supporting me and you all are amazing and worth it and perfect. And my little pog champ. If you ever feel sad do something you love to do! ✨

 If you ever feel sad do something you love to do! ✨