Theme Park

(Quick thing a special guest will be part of this big-time in replace of Wilbur and Phil together so this said quest is quoting Wilbur or Phil from the vlog I'm also changing some wording and like always all Tommy-related things are platonic so yeah enjoy!)

As we drove out of the parking lot the man started making conversation.

"You know Marriot is my last name so my friends like to make jokes about it," He said driving onto the highway.

"Well I think it would be an honor, think of it as if it's named after you" I replied sitting back getting comfortable texting Tommy I'm on my way to the Alton Towers.

"Guess your right, My Names James by the way,"

"Mine's Y/n"

"So are you going to Alton Towers yourself?" He asked taking a left turn.

"No, I'm going with one of my best friends. I'm not from around here so he's meeting me there"

"He?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, no" I giggle "He's 19 I met him 3 years ago at a very odd place, plus I have a boyfriend"

James nodded "Where is your boyfriend?"

"Well he's back in the US"

"I'm surprised he didn't come with you," James said

"Well we had an argument it was a last-ditch effort," I said looking down at my hands.

"Well Uhm, are you going to riding all the rides?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Hell yeah!" I said perking up a little bit

"I love rollercoasters and stuff keeps my adrenaline up," I said excitedly

"Well, I hope you have fun" He smiled pulling into the theme parks parking lot.

"Thank you so much, James!" I said getting out of the car. "Here's your tip"

I gave him a pretty big tip as I did with Ted and Charlie, let's just say I have a lot of lawsuit money.

"Oh wow thank you" He started at the cash in shock. "Have fun Y/n"

"Thank you" I smiled and watched him drive away I ran up to the entrance seeing a text from Tommy that he was there and he was near the entrance to grab the tickets.

I jogged to the entrance right before you pay for the tickets. I saw Tommy but he was also talking to another guy who looked to be 21. He was wearing jeans, a redshirt, and a hat that had NY on it. I've never seen this guy before but guess I'll find out.

"Tommy!" I called out waving at him. Tommy turned his head smiling.

"Finally," he said "This is my friend Jack Manifold hope you don't mind if he tags along"

"Oh of course not" I looked at the man named jack "I'm Y/n"

I shook his hand and he smiled. "As Tommy said I'm Jack"

"Let's get a move on pussy's," Tommy said walking to the booth to get an entrance pass we all followed him.

When we made it he looked over at me and jack. I know that face, it's when he doesn't wanna talk to someone and make someone else do it. He did it all the time when he had to get new clothes at Niki's place and would drag me along so I could do all the talk. I rolled my eyes and went up to the booth.

I walked up to the counter to see a girl who looked to be my age. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. I looked down at her name tag and it read Caroline on it. She smiled at me and patiently waited for me to talk rather than jumping down my throat with a question.