Hey...

The plane ride felt longer than it did when I actually came to the UK. My mind was racing a million miles and my anxiety kept me awake. I was nervous to see him. I could only think of the worse that would happen. I thought in my mind what to say but everything I thought was awful. Should I be honest? Should I sugarcoat things? What would I even say?

I looked out the window seeing the ocean below. I sighed leaning my head on the window. It made me sick looking at it this time so I closed the curtain thing. I looked around at the plane, the random person next to me fell asleep. I hated every second of it I couldn't wait to get off the damn plane. My wish was finally fulfilled when the flight attendant made everyone but the seatbelts on as the plane started to land. I gladly put it on as the plane landed it did bump a lot which scared me a little.

We got off the plane and I grabbed my bags from the overhead considering I didn't bring much but I still had to get my other bag, unfortunately. Everyone left the plane including me of course. I nervously looked around for a man with pink hair. You'd think he'd stand out more with his hair color but guess not. I texted him that I was there and to meet and the baggage area so I can get mine and meet him there. I walked to the baggage area and watched the conveyor belt. All the bags were all ones except for my own. To be fair I did just get here. I sighed crossing my arms till I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw a man with brown short hair.

"Hey Y/n," Techno said his voice wavering a little

"Hey...."

"I uhm have a car rented so we don't have to take a Uber," He said "I thought it would be a nice thing y'know?"

"Yeah..."

We stood there waiting for my bag. I wanted to die because of how awkward this whole thing is. My bag finally came and I grabbed it, he offered to hold my things but I declined. We walked to the exit with me following Techno. I looked at his hair it was hard to recognize him considering I've seen him with long pink hair, not short brown hair. I wasn't judging though. We made it to the car and put my stuff in the back. We both got in the car and put our seatbelts on. I sighed and looked at him as he started the car backing out of the spot. He made it look easy by the way his hand moves on the wheel.

"Sorry for the bit so fancy car, wises my money in your apartment," He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"What do you mean?" I asked my eyes now away from the steering wheel.

"Well it's a surprise-ish" He sighed "I felt bad about the mess and stuff"

"Oh," I said leaning back.

The more we talked a little the more it didn't feel as awkward as it was earlier. I honestly didn't know what to say we haven't seen each other for a month I figured he would've gone home since he was staying for a week rather than a month.

"Oh, how could I forget I have a better surprise" He smiled a little.

"Oh god you never smile when it comes to this situation"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You always blocked us out when you argued with anyone"

"Guess I just trust you enough" He looked at me when there was a red light. "I always will too"

"That's so cliche" I smacked his should lightly making him laugh. I smiled as the light turned green.

"I could say a lot of cliche things right now"

"Same here"

"So are we thinking the same thing huh?" He asked.

"Oh yeah the classic I love you so much don't go again"

"You forgot my life didn't feel complete," He said. We both started laughing but he wasn't wrong. Neither of us were and we both knew it.

"What's the surprise?" I asked looking at him. It would be a surprise if I told you" He said.

"Bastard" I rolled my eyes. "What's up with your hair?"

"Why you don't like it?"

"No, I do"

"Just wanted to be me that's why it's like that," He said frowning a bit.

"I think it looks nice," I said noticing his frown.

"I'm glad," He said as he pulled into the parking lot of the building. "Let's go"

I nodded getting out of the car and grabbing my bags but he did snatch one from me. Rolled my eyes and walked inside the lobby. No one was there which was kind of unusual but it did happen every once and a while. We walked to the elevator and he pressed the button. After about a minute made it there. He unlocked the door slowly smiling.

I heard one other person which I assumed was Dream. I also heard a bark and a meow. One of the small shadows ran to me as Techno closed the door.

————————————————————————
Finally updated. I apologize for not posting in a while not to be quirky but my life is chaotic 🤪. I also had no idea what to title this so yeah. Anyways not the point I missed you guys. I hope you liked this chapter I will upload it this week! Remember ✨you are perfect and WORTH IT. The way you are ✨

 The way you are ✨