Planning

"I'm heading out Y/n," Clay said standing up and putting his dishes in the sink.

"Oh alright, I'll be right back," I told techno hanging up the phone.

"You didn't have to do that" Clay said walking to the door with me following him.

"Do what?"

"Hang up the phone," Clay said as we entered the elevator. "And taking me down to the lobby"

"It's called having manners" I responded pushing the first-floor button.

The elevator doors closed trapping the awkward tension in the small room. I stood there not knowing what to talk about. This will be a long trip down

"I'm glad you and Techno are talking again," Clay said clenching his pants trying to hold back any unwanted emotions.

"Yeah, me too, I missed him a lot" I smiled to myself.

"I can tell" dream bit the inside of his cheek.

"The other night we fell asleep on call, well not together he lives in California so that's three hours behind-"

"That's nice" Dream snapped back slightly.

"Are you alright Clay?" I asked worriedly.

"J-just fine," Clay said making a slight smile.

"Are you sure-"

"Look we are at the bottom floor, I have to go feed Patches," Clay said quickly as he walked out of the elevator. "Bye!"

"Wait Clay-" I reached my hand out but he was already at the exit and I was too lazy to chase after him.

"That was weird" I mumbled to myself heading back to my floor.

When I made it back to my apartment I grabbed my phone calling Techno back. He answered right away.

"Sorry I was walking Clay to the exit, though he was acting really weird," I said walking to the Kitchen putting my phone on the counter over FaceTime.

"Oh really?" Techno responded as he edited a video.

"Yeah, I guess he wanted to get home to feed Patches"

"Who's Patches?"

"Pet probably," I said washing the dishes from this morning. "Though the little shit could've washed his dishes"

"Well at least he left," Techno said

"Are you jealous?" I teased him.

"Pffft no"

"Sure sure," I said.

"Let's continue our plan to meet up" Techno changed the subject.

"Oh right!"

"When should we meet up?" He asked.

I wiped my hands to set them and opened my laptop that was sitting on the counter. "As soon as possible?"

"Well alright then"

I started looking up Plane Ticket information. California California I found the tab and clicked on it, the earliest flight I could get was next month.

"What the hell, how many people are flying to California?" I mumbled to myself.

"It is California" Techno added. "But holy shit how many people are going to Florida?"

"Disney" I replied simply putting my forehead on the counter.

"We can always meet halfway?" Techno suggested stretching.